Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-21-2007, 06:16 AM   #1  
novabsolute

S/C/G: 220/207/120

Height: 5.2

Default Here I am! Novabsolute!

Hello
I am re- introducing myself afer many years. A formality I guess. Still trying to figure out how to get things to look the way I want on my posts but thats the least of my problems now! I am 40, 5.2 and I weigh 220. I eat compulsively and mindlessly.... I often start perfectly then it all goes down hill. I wish I didnt have to eat! That seems to kick it all in gear. Once I start I find it hard to stop. I know I am full but keep going. Or sometimes I should be full due to quantity and quality but I still feel like eating. I dont really binge and I dont purge but my mind races from possibility to possibility of what I could eat. When there are no real good possibilities I'll eat toast and butter. Sometimes I hold off on the urge to eat then eat alot at night. I know I need to set limits and routines to break this nasty cycle!! One of them is dont eat while I am at the computer! I have been drinking tea of every imaginable kind while at the computer ..that helps! Wow , re -reading this is frightening. What I have become. No problem. I have made the decision to stop being that compulsive eater. Hope to find a supportive,honest, FUN group to jump on board with. Please write! Kriss
Kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:51 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Kriss, welcome back!

How do you come to be in Khartoum?

It sounds like you have good insight into the things you need to change--but what you need is a reasonable plan that helps you do that!

Drop in to Weight Loss Support--check out the forums for different diet plans--read the reviews (see the 3FC main page).

Good luck! Good to see you!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote