Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #1  
FoodieMama

S/C/G: 325/160/165

Height: 5'9"

Default Once and for all.....

That is the note below my username, and it is my focus right now. I have been doing weight watchers since late October, and just stumbled across this site! What a blessing. So far I have lost 16 lbs, with lots more to go. I have gained and lost weight many times, and am determined that this will be the last time! I have a few challenges coming up over the next week (who doesn't!?) and then my DH and I are going to be right back on plan and going after it!

Some mini goals I am setting for myself are:
lose 10% of my weight by Valentine's Day (that's 31 lbs down, 284 lbs. already halfway there! )
start exercising regularly (3-4x per week, not doing anything at all right now )

I am looking forward to meeting some of you and hope you all have a happy holiday season!
onmywayhalfofmein08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:37 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Tara, and

Congratulations on making it to two-town!

You have great goals, and I have no doubt you'll succeed in them. Have you visited our ""Weight Watchers" forums yet? We have different areas for Flex and Core, both with many great ideas and recipes. Also, you may want to visit the 100 lb Club or the 300+ areas - both are full of wonderfully supportive women who are or started at similar weights as you. There are some challenges that come with that, and the specific areas are great for meeting others who have gone through it.

Otherwise, just look around and keep posting! Can't wait to get to know you better soon.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #3  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Hi Tara and to 3FC. You are gonna love it here. Congrats on the weight loss so far Keep up the great work.
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote