Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #1  

Default Not Just Another Chubby Face

I am brand new to this great website! I live on the Central Coast in California and have just dove head first into the singles online thing. I don't know why I did it because although I work at a women's exercise club here in town and have tried every diet there is since I was fifteen, I am generously overweight, although fun and vivacious. What I am trying to say is most men probably wouldn't find me attractive in my present jumbo size, and I don't feel as good and energetic right now. I am waiting for my my next weight loss venture in the mail. Curvelle (the new diet pill craze) and possibly the South Beach Diet (again) and working out at least 3 times a week at work should have me hot and sexy in no time or at least back in my real clothes and not just the stretched out warm up suits.
Good luck and Happy Holidays to all of you!
2muchofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 276/236.5/140

Height: 5'6"

Hey Welcome to this wonderful site. best of luck.
hugger1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

2MuchOfMe -

First, there is a lot of evidence (on this board and in other places) that being overweight does NOT prevent you from finding love. A lot of us, myself included, met our partners at or near our heaviest weights. So please don't postpone meeting people until you're "hot and sexy" - love can be found at any size.

That being said, good for you for ALSO making the decision to do something about your weight and your health. Have you visited our South Beach Diet forums yet? They might be a great place to start if you are going that route.

Can't wait to hear more from you soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 187/173/125

Height: 5'6"

You will love it here! I'm glad you're taking an initiative to better your health. I'm also on the South Beach Diet and I'm finding it's working very well for me. I went to the South Beach Diet forums here and got some amazing recipes that have helped me very much. And most of all...good luck and I wish you the best!!
leanmoomercows is offline   Reply With Quote