Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-06-2007, 05:00 AM   #1  

Default Newbie

Hi everyone,
My first post on this website which I have to say is very cool ! Just reading through some of the posts reassures me that I am not the only one feeling the way I do.
I have struggled with my weight over the years it has gone up and down, up and down. In June I got married and lost some weight for that but since then I have piled the pounds back on.
The turning point for me was this Saturday when I had to buy bigger trousers - I hadnt' been shopping for a long time and the site of myself in the changing room mirror was enough to stop me in my tracks!
So I've started going back to the gym and watching what I eat... it's early early days and I struggle with motivation but hopefully with the help and support of this website I can stick with it !

Look forward to chatting with you all soon !

p.s. I am interested in using the Journal and Blog tools but wanted alittle guidance if anyone can help !
theflock24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:24 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi There, and

First, for Journal/Blog tool questions, go to our journal and blog FAQ. Should be able to help you:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111

This is a great place, not only for tips, ideas, and information, but also for those days when you just need someone to kick your butt into gear. Can't wait to hear more from you soon...keep posting!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:29 PM   #3  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Congrats on your marriage and welcome - this is an amazing place.

Good luck on your journey!
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

& Best of luck!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote