Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-07-2007, 02:39 AM   #1  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

Unhappy hi i'm new!!!

ok so here is my story:
i'm olga, im 22, 23 in like a month, i'm colombian (so sorry 'bout my awful english)
and fact is... i'm over weighted, i'm 5'7 and my weight is 196 lb, but i really want to be a gorgeous 128lb size 8 girl.
i haven't always be as fat as i'm now, but i had a bf, he was an athlete so he could ate anything he wanted and never gain even a pound!!! so i ate all the candys he gave me and all the junk food, and i become this... person that i'm now, and i'm tired, i wanna be beautiful, happy and sure about my self.
i hope my lenguage barrier wasn't that much of a problem, and i'll be grateful for all the support you can give me (if you want ofcourse)
tnx for reading me
olga.
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:32 AM   #2  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

welcome Olga! I hope you find this site to be helpful. Just try to remember that beauty isn't all about your weight, or even your outward appearance... it comes from the inside. Good luck with your weightloss... we're here to support you!
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:36 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

^^ It's good to want to lose weight and become healthier! Just keep in mind that you can be beautiful and sexy no matter what size. Do you have a food and exercise plan?
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:40 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/198.2/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome! You have found a great place for support....these people are great. I've only been posting for a little while myself, but I find it helps me feel connected to everyone....and that motivates me. I feel like I'm not doing this alone...like I'm part of a big team. I don't know why, but just knowing that I'm a part of a group makes me want to work harder. We are here for you!
missingmyerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #5  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

tnx for all your good wishes!!! i think i'm gonna do really good, i have a food and exercise program ofcourse i wanna be pretty, not dead!!
tank you all!!
i feel so motivated!
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote