Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM   #1  

Default I am new here.

Hi all. Not sure where to start be here I go. I am 28 yrs old. I had WLS 5 years ago, glad that I did it, due to certain things happening in my life I have gained about 50lbs back, god does that feel good to finally tell someone. A few months back I came across an article from WW. I am sure many of you know what I am talking about. I thought great a new start for me. I started it doing good for a day or two but then like any other diet fell off. mainly due to the changes and because my body was acting very weird. It doesn't seem friendly anymore either. So here I am. I am not sure where to start off at. I hate the word diet. I need to change my eating habits. There are soo many things out there I don't know which one to pick. Could someone direct me?
Thank you.
Carmela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Carmela - Things at first can be very confusing. But you've made a good decision. You may want to start off in the WLS section: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78 People there may have some great ideas to help get you back on track.

The one thing I can tell you is that if you look at losing weight as a "diet", you're more likely to end up back where you started. Diets are temporary & fickle. This is about staying a healthy weight for the rest of your life. Find something you can live with. You can do this
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

It certainly is OK to experiment until you find what works best for you.I have done many diets but find for me calorie counting works best.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #4  
Dia

S/C/G: 225/215/150

Height: 5'4"

I new too. Im 70 lbs. over weight.Ive been on all the different diets out there.
One thing for sure I know is you never give up trying . There is always a new day.Dont get down on yourself.
Dia is offline   Reply With Quote