Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-21-2007, 12:25 PM   #1  

Talking nother newbie here

Been looking for an active support forum for alittle, for both me and my mom. I see alot of activity here, so it likes this is the place to be.

Alittle about me. I'm 28 6ft even and female give or take on the week, 240 lbs. For the last 8years or so I have let myself go, so now I'm trying to get back into the game. I've had a whole life changing phase and now it's time to lose this weight and feel good about myself again.

Anyway, Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
kazuyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #2  
Badger and Packer Fan!!!

S/C/G: 315/ticker/200

Height: 5'4"

I hear you on the life changing phase. You have come to the right place. I've just joined myself but everyone here is really nice. I am here if you would like support. You can pm me if you would like.
jessiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I'm glad you're here - you definitely found a great spot.

Weight loss, like other changes, is a life-long change. You're changing the way you approach food and activity. For me, it wasn't always easy, but most of the time, it was genuinely fun.

Keep posting! I can't wait to hear more from you soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:48 AM   #4  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Hey Jessiebug and Kazuyal I am glad to meet both of you! I think you both are my kind of people! About those life changes. I can really relate to that. Everything seems to get better with time. I really hope to hear from you both. Good Luck !!!!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote