Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-21-2007, 05:52 AM   #1  
Jessica

Default Hello all new teen here.

Hello all. Teen here, I'm 15 years old, turning 16 on November 1st (young I know ).
I have been obese my whole life, was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago.
The weight has to come off..its ruined my social life, and even pushed me to have to be homeschooled because of the depression and stress it causes. I absolutely hate going out in public so I pretty much sit around the house and do nothing all day..Which just adds more weight and depression, its a viscous cycle.

I was reading a christian book I got in the mail about addictions and it was talking about Overeaters Anonymous, I knew I had an addiction to food but I never new there was a club thing for it. So I think I'm going to check it out soon.
Hoping to get to know you all soon, especially if theres anyone here around my age.

Last edited by Jezzeb; 10-21-2007 at 05:54 AM.
Jezzeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:07 AM   #2  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up welcome Jezzeb

Good morning, Jezzeb, welcome to 3FC.

I'm about a grandfather's age to you, but posting anyway since I can see that you're still online, and not many people are awake this early on a Sunday morning.

You've made a good choice coming here. 3FC is a great place to be yourself and interact with others.

A bunch of us here use walking as a daily activity. It's great because one can start by taking very short walks and it's kinda surprising how quickly one can walk farther and farther. It can stop a funk dead in its tracks, allowing the next thing to happen.

Good luck. Hope to hear more from you.

XXXXXXX 7 XXXXX|| 14 ||||||| 21 ||||||| 28 ||||||| 35 ||||||| 42
Completed Beck Program-day 12. 30 to go. Keep going!

Last edited by BillBlueEyes; 10-21-2007 at 06:09 AM.
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/214/150

Height: 5'11"

Welcome! I'm new as well! I just joined yesterday infact! Hopefully this site will be a great tool for you! If you need a friend or just have someone to talk to, you can always message me.
cherryluv is offline   Reply With Quote