Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-23-2007, 09:03 AM   #1  

Default Hi All!, I am new to the site looking for new friends to chat with.

Well my story is that I have chosen tomorrow to start my weight loss and to hopefully go on holiday next June, I havn't flown for some time. It did occur to me that callimg myself June 08 could make me sound like a female, but no I am male, and yes 3 fat chicks on s diet does sound a little girly. But out of all the sites I loked at this seemed by far the best, So if there are any more blokes on this site that will be of some re-assurance. In the past I think my weight loss efforts have failed becuase I needed to be around like minded people, and this is why it was importan for me to find a good web/support site. So I have about 180lbs to lose! no mean feat, I know I can do it, I know why I am the way I am, I am hoping to lose 4lbs per week which is pretty sensible so by June next year I should have lost about 150lbs, then teh last 30 or so will take some time, but at least I will have earned a holiday. ANyway thats it for now I am sure I will crop up here and there when I get to know my way around teh site more.

So good luck to you all and bye for now

P.S If anyone has any help or advise, things they have found to be useful please let me know.
June08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:38 PM   #2  
HE'S my motivation!

S/C/G: 238.8 / 238.8 / 140

Height: 5'3

Hey June,

Well I do wish you luck in your journey. All I can really say is keep at it and dont give up. I kept giving up and that is way it is taking me so long to get to "one"derland. I know I am only 15lbs away but that is A LOT for me. But if you need a buddy I am here. LOL I am always on here ... well every chance I get. But yea. Good luck and I know you will fit right on in with one of the forums here!!!!
Nicoyaangel is offline   Reply With Quote