Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default Hey there!! (from Pennsylvania)...

Hey everyone! Found this site yesterday...really excited about it. I have been trying to lose 12 pounds that I gained in the last year (from not exercising and eating too much!!), and since June have gained an additional 8 pounds. I had an IUD put in for birth control about four months ago, and have been working out like crazy the last two months (I'm a Firm girl) and have still gained weight! Did some research on the net and found many women with the same problem. SOOOO...next week I'm getting it removed before I gain anymore.

I have two kids, 8 and 4, that keep me very busy, so I get up at 5am to work out. I really love it. It's just so frustrating to see the scale go the other way...GRRRR! Hopefully this will be a turning point for me Anyway, I think that having support online is a super great idea. Seems like there a lot of really interesting, friendly people here, and I'm looking forward to chatting!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:50 PM   #2  
Getting my life back...

S/C/G: 231/182/197/145ish

Height: 5'2"

Hi pmasci! I too had an IUD put in and gained some weight from it. I had mine removed a couple of months ago and am just now trying to work on some of the extra weight it caused. Sure wish I had found some of that info before I had it put in! Good luck with your journey!!
joannagoolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 309/250/200 (for now)

Height: 5 foot 2

Welcome I am originally from Bucks County but now live in the UK. I also have an IUD but I think my other reasons for being overweight are more of an issue than it although I was warned that I might gain after I had it inserted.
SarahJayne is offline   Reply With Quote