Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-06-2007, 06:27 AM   #1  
~*~ Bellatrix ~*~

S/C/G: 325/325/150

Height: 5'7

Wink Large and iN CharGe

Hello I am new here, came across this site while looking into Weight Watchers. I am 28 from NY been obese for a few years now. Working nights is no help in the battle. Looking to meet a few people who have the same issues.
Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:19 AM   #2  
Finding Me

Talking Welcome

Hello Bella and welcome to the site, youll be able to find a lot of good information and support here!! I know the pains of working at night, I was fortunant enough to find a new job just a couple of weeks ago working days now, but i worked 6pm to 2am for the longest time, and it makes everything much more difficult, but not impossible!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
Lost_here84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #3  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Bellatrix - We are kind of neighbors (if you live in the city). I also worked nights for quite awhile so I know how tough that can be. There are lots of great areas here at 3FC and so much help and info. My main home is the 300+ club because I love talking to other people who understand what it is like trying to lose at that size.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote