Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-11-2007, 12:08 AM   #1  
Eye of the Tiger!

S/C/G: 205/175/146

Height: 5'10

Default 60 lb. weight gain during pregnancy, ready to lose!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I am 21 years old and just had my first baby! During my pregnancy I gained 60 lbs! I thought, WOW I am gonna have a big baby, but when she came out 5 lbs. 12 oz. I thought, WOW I am gonna have a lot of weight to lose! I have heard stories of women coming out of the hospital after child birth 30 lbs lighter, but not me! I went from 215 before birth to 205 after birth! But I have a beautiful baby girl to make me happy at least! But anyways here I am ready to excercise consistently, eat less and hopefully get fit! I hope there are people on this site who will support me in weight loss, beause I will definately be supporting YOU! I hope to report bacK soon with weight loss! I feel like this happy carrot!
wannabeahotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #2  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

LOL! You should be kinda glad you didn't have a 60 pound baby!

Welcome to the site, and best of luck to you Looks like youa re doing fantastic already!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #3  

Smile hi...

hey welcome
im kinda new here too.. this is my 3rd week trying to lose weight.. baby weight that is.. i had my son almost a year ago went from 130 pre pregnacy to 185 post pregnacy.. then gained 15 lbs after.. and barely trying to lose weight. good luck to you

MissElizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote