Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-10-2007, 11:03 AM   #1  

Height: 173cm/5'8"

Smile I'm a newbie too.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this site, but unfortunately not new to diets and trying to lose the weight. I'm now 24 and I have been overweight since I was about 11-year old and started to binge eat . I've lost weight very successfully a couple of times, so I know I'm able to do it if I just have the motivation. I just hope that being on an antidepressant now doesn't make the weight loss harder. I'm kind of shy, so I think I'm going to mostly lurk here and get inspiration from your guys' success . I just thought I should introduce myself if I decide to post something . Thanks in advance!

(Sorry if I make some writing mistakes, English isn't my first language.)

Last edited by Mustikka; 08-10-2007 at 11:09 AM.
Mustikka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:07 PM   #2  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 172/165/135

Height: 5'7

Default I'm new too

I came across this site by an accident. I read some of the posts and found that people were very supportive and I could relate to alot of it. I'm 26 now and didn't really notice my weight until recently. I saw a picture of myself and couldn't beleve how blind I was being. I'm not sure if it was because i got too comfortable in my life, or what it was. I stepped on a scale for the first time in years and couldn't beleved that I had gained 30 lbs. So now I just want to feel better about myself and pay attention to how I'm treating my body. Glad to be a member and I look forward to chatting with alot of you!
JennRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #3  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi and to 3 FatChicks
I used to lurk too. Now I post every chance I get. This is a great site for support. I'm sure you'll love it here.
GR8 2B48 is offline   Reply With Quote