Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-07-2007, 10:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300weightnow 160goalweight

Height: 5ft3

Default trying southbeach

just started southbeach today and am interested in hearing from anyone who has tried it currentlyweigh 300 looking to weigh around 150to160
lsdsmomcdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #2  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hello! Well there is a forum for south beach around here somewhere. You are welcome to join my group. We get a little more in depth over there if your looking for more support. Everyone chooses their own plan. Some calorie count, some do atkins, some are just trying to stay healthy while pregnant!
Hot & Healthy Challenge Chick's

Good luck either way!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Welcome, Welcome! Fellow beacher here! We do have a SB forum and the ladies there are great. You can find all kinds of info there from updated food lists to recipes for those times when you just cant stomach another freaking egg! We are always around to answer questions and give support. Join us, there is always room for another towel on the beach and the cabana boys are smokin hot!
Pacergal29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:36 AM   #4  
No more!

S/C/G: 315/287/175

Height: 5'7"

Default Welcome to South Beach LSDS MOM

I'm fairly new to SB. 4th week. And I can honestly and for the first time ever say that this is the only thing that has worked for me. I too am in the 300 range but happy to say that changed this week for me. I can not believe that I'm now 295. I had been in the 315/320's for years. It feels so good. Congrats on taking the first steps to a better healthier you.

By the way, I did buy and read the book but found a lot of the missing links (better explanations) on line in the forums.
CinnabonKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #5  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hubby and I are on Southbeach, too. Love it! Its the first diet in a looooong time that actually works for us. I've been losing slowly, but that is due to committment issues and my messed up metabolism. Yes, there is a forum here for Southbeachers and they are very helpful. You're also welcome to join us on the 100lb thread. There are a lot of options here for you. Take a look around and enjoy!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote