Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #1  
LindaD

S/C/G: 220/194/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Time For Change

Hi:

I've been posting on 3FC since June and was not aware of the introduction link until recently.

I am changing my lifestyle with exercise and healthy foods. I know I won't stay on a certain type of diet since I've done several in the past. So, this is the best way for me to be healthy.

I live in Southern California, I'm divorced, two grown children, and two grandchildren. I work full time and enjoy reading, gardening, antiquing, watching old movies, and long walks on the beach.

I grew up in WVA and moved to CA 26 years ago. All of my family are scattered from WVA, VA, SC, NC, LA, and FL except for me and my grown son.

I'm looking forward to getting into the size 8/10's in my closet and know with patience and determination I will make it.
LindaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:49 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hi Linda, I think your "diet" plan is the one that works the best. That is what I do too. I'm determined to live a healthier lifestyle, and that includes eating healthier and exercising. I lift weights too, for upper body strength. I'm not saying i'm not aware of calories, but I don't obcess about them.

I am married, 1 son and 2 grandkids. I work part time and babysit my 2 grandkids 2 days a week. I love to read too, and always have a book or 2 going. I also listen to book tapes in the car!

If you would like an e-mail buddy, just let me know. I could use the encouragement!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Hi! I've lived my whole life in WV what part were you from?
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/189/150

Height: 5'8

Hi! And welcome. Good luck with your own diet plan - that sounds like the best way to go.
ReddyToGo is offline   Reply With Quote