Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-31-2007, 12:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/190/132

Height: 5'4''

Thumbs up Hi All

I signed up on this site a long time ago, but never really posted out here. After losing 40lbs on South Beach about 2 years ago, I got pregnant, and there went all my hard work. After having my daughter I managed to lose most of what I had gained during my pregnancy, and then started gaining again after I stopped breast feeding. That was the best diet I'd ever been on. But now its time to lose that plus the rest of what I had started 2 years ago. Before I decide to have another one. I need some accountability, and this is going to be it. It will be nice to meet you all.
jll2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 272/187/145

Height: 5`8

Hi and welcome. I`m new here too. I`ll look forward to reading more of your posts!!!.........Kym
kymandfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:10 PM   #3  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hello ladies!

You are both welcome to join our group! We don't follow a set plan. Some ladies have been on atkins, some calorie counters, some ladies are pregnant and are just staying healthy. We welcome all eating plans and our main focus is healthy eating and exercise.

Feel free to come join us!

Hot& Healthy Challenge Chicks
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote