Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/208/150

Height: 5'10"

Default Happy to be here!!

I always feel like I am joining an online dating service when I introduce myself on a message board....so let's just do this:

Name: Lynn

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 215/208/155

Location: Deep Creek Lake, Maryland...but I am originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan and that is where my heart remains (GO BLUE!)

Status: Married with one stepson (he is 15...oh, the drama...lol)

Turn-Ons:Animals (I have 16 pets...6 dogs, 8 cats, and 2 potbellied pigs!), trees, nature (I am a proud carbon-offsetting Buddhist tree hugger!), art, tattoos and thunderstorms

Turn-Offs:Bigotry, smog, spinach, and people who blow their noses in public

Ambitions:To make new friends who share my struggle with weight, get support and offer it in return, and laugh as much as possible along the way!

Favorite Quote:"There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth"
~Cynthia Heimel

There, I think that covers the basics. LOL. I'm really glad I found this place....I do so much better when I have people to talk to about my efforts, and this board seems to be hopping! I can't wait to start 'talking' (which you will find I like to do alot of...I am very much like a big dumb puppy who will bound up to anyone with a "Hi! How are ya? Wanna play?" attitude, hahaha)!
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

Welcome!

You a lot of support and encouragement here. I hope to see you around the forum.
settie is offline   Reply With Quote