Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-08-2007, 06:49 PM   #1  

Cool Hello! Current Fat Smasher!

I have been on the Fat Smash for 5 days now.
Not seeing many results! I am trying to get rid of the ever persistant belly.
Any thoughts? Advice?

bsbfan95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Ok, first of all...BSB rocks! *cheers* You can have Nick, I always wanted Kevin.

And stick with it! People always say there is no magic diet. And they're right. It takes time and dedication. You're doing the Fat Smash diet, but are you exercising with it? I've learned to cut, count, and log calories...both in and out. I now eat healthier, measure out all my food and exercise every day (even if it's just walking to the post office and back). And the thing is, if I want to, I can eat more now than before...because its healthier and I'm exercising.

Just stay strong and keep on trucking. You'll see a difference. And if there are stairs in your place...use them to death!
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 01:48 AM   #3  

Cool

Yeah, I am trying to exercise but finding myself more tired since Im not getting much protien from chicken. I guess walking is the best ever, but living in Seattle it's not always easy to predict what the weather will be. Aas long as I can get a half-hour window when it's not raining, I walk!
Oh yes, BSB fan since 1995! KTBSPA!
bsbfan95 is offline   Reply With Quote