Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-22-2007, 12:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264.5/254/180

Talking Greetings to all..

Hello all, my name is Jenny and I'm new here.

Just a bit of background, I am 35, married with a 2y/o son. I have been overweight much of my life, except for the time in high school when I was in Jenny Craig and lost 50lbs, not such a smart choice for a high schooler when all your friends are eating cheese fries at lunch!

The last year has been a bit of a challenge for me. While I have not had weight fluctuation, I've had 3 miscarriages. After my last one, my doctor asked that I lose at least 20lbs. While he doesn't think my weight had anything to do with the miscarriages, he thinks at my age it would overall just be better.

So here I am. I started doing WW points, on my own, last week and as of yesterday I had lost 5.5 lbs. Not too bad for my first week - of course I was hoping for more like 25lbs, but realistically I'm happy.

Well that's it, me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking me aboard, I'm very happy to have found this place.

Good luck to all...
jenlvjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome, sorry to hear of the sadness you have had to go through, but good luck and congratulations on the great start you have already made.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 282/266/166

Height: 5ft 8

Hi Jenny i'm new too nice to meet you, sorry for all the sadness you've been going through recently but good luck with your weight loss!!! Weight watchers is good, ive been going now since October 2006 was doing really well then since Christmas my weight has plateaued but i'm determined and the people at weight watchers provide really good support!!! you will succeed.
ninababes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:35 PM   #4  

Is there a reason why my weight tracker isn't showing up?
Old 05-22-2007, 12:35 PM   #5  

Ok, sorry, I'm a moron, there it is!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #6  
Finally Committed to ME!

S/C/G: 22/18/6-8

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Jenny,

I'm new too. Welcome! I'm sorry to hear of all the sadness you've nedured over the past year, and thrilled you've committed to yourself and found a terrific support group for your weight loss.

Best,

Carolyn
CarolynFL is offline   Reply With Quote