Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-03-2007, 05:36 PM   #1  
Princess

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5ft. 6.5in.

Default The princess is here....

Hello and Hi to all...Umm..I just joined this website..I'm 20, 5ft. 6.5in, 190lbs, 37-36-43..My goal is moreso in measurements not in pounds...36-26-38 (This would be perfect to me...I like me booty ) around 155lbs..and I just want to look and feel better in my clothes...Ya know? I'm a member of a gym, but do to a new second job..I can only go about 3-4 times a week..So I'm looking at the HHA video tapes and I'm gonna start the Extreme Fat Smash Diet on Saturday so...yay me..But any and all support would be greatly appreciated...I'll update my loss (weight..chest-waist-hips..every week; full loss every month or so...) as much as I can..
Princess1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:50 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Princess!

Good luck with your goals! You'll find lots of information on this site, and many many forums to choose from. Check out the Featherweights forum--you might like that one, and they are great folks.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #3  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

Default Booty

I LIKE MY BOOTY TOO, BUT NOT MY TUMMY OR HIPS. AGAIN WELCOME KEEP IN TOUCH.
eevey is offline   Reply With Quote