Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-22-2007, 09:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5'1"

Default I refuse to give up!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this site, and I'm so glad that I found it! Losing weight takes some hard work and dedication, but finding this site that offers so much support, encouragement and helpful information is inspiring within itself- it makes me realize that I'm not alone! I've tried many diets over the years only to lose some weight and gain it all back (and then some!), but this time around I'm doing it the old-fashioned way: counting calories, portion control, and exercise. I honestly believe that every human being reaches a point in their weight loss efforts that is 'the right time' for them- it can't be forced, and you can't start a healthy lifestyle until you truly want to in your heart. I believe that now is 'my time', and I'm going to give myself an honest effort this time around- and do it for me and only me!

I look forward to frequenting this site daily, so if anyone is looking for an online friend with lots of support and positivity to offer, feel free to drop me a line. If other people can succeed at this, so can we- we're all success stories waiting to happen, so believe in yourself!
Comix Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:12 PM   #2  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

This site is truly wonderful and I have met so many nice and supportive friends here. It sounds like you are set and ready to go and I know with your mind set that you will definitely succeed and meet your goal! I'm also counting calories and exercising and I think it's the best way to go. You can still have some of your favorite foods in moderation and as long as they fit into your calorie range for the day. I wish you lots of luck and remember that we're all in this together.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote