Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220

Height: 5'3

Smile Brand new to all this.

Hi! my name is Angie and this is all new to me. I heard about 3fc from a magazine I read and thought I would check it out after doing that I thought this is something for me. I started my weight loss journey in Jan '06 and lost 30 pounds by June of '06 which was great I felt like I could finally do this. I had gotten into an execise routine. I was going 6 days a week and working out at a gym for about 45-60 min a day. But then I had to have emergency surgery in the beginning of July so that set me back. I could not exercise for 6 weeks so in mid August I tried to go back to the gym and could not get back into my routine and instead of trying to start back up slowly I went full force and ended up totally stopping. I did not go at all the month of September and I remember thinking to myself that I had promised myself not to gain the weight back but it came back on slowly. I ended up gaining 20 of the 30 pounds I had lost by Dec '07 I was so devastated but made a decision to hit the gym hard because that is what I had did when I lost the weight the first time. So I have been going again 5-6 times a week and go for 45-60 minutes a day. Today I am 12 pounds lighter but feel like the weight is just not coming off for as much as I work out. I have not been keeping a food journal but feel like I eat pretty good I eat raw vegetables througout the day, drink plenty of water. I do not eat out except for the weekends. But even then I try not to over do. I have a goal to lose 70 pounds and I would like to lose at least 10 by June. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
imblessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:48 PM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Red face Welcome!!!

Angie!!

You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!

You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!!

Kim
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

Glad to "see" you here! Do you have a way of tracking your food intake? Like, calories or points or grams... Often that's a key to a successful program.

We have lots of tools and reference material--feel free to browse around!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote