Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/200/145

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Back in the weightloss fight and looking for friends

Hello everyone!

I've never really joined an on-line forum before, but have been battling my weight for so long now that I figured I probably needed some help.

I've been dieting on and off since about age 8 (yes 8!), but since my sons were born, I've basically just been getting bigger and haven't been able to really lose weight like I was able to do before.

I'm in a bit of a pickle now, because I'm an Air Force officer and will lose my job if I stay to heavy. I can pass the fitness test other than the BMI/Abdominal circumference, but am still failing because that portion makes up 30% of the score. So now it's come down to lose weight or lose my career.

Any help, encouragement, or someone to answer to (kick my butt) would be awesome. (I would also love to help someone else if I can!)

Thanks,
Jen
2B Fat No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #2  
GOODBYE lovehandles!

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find all the support, advice, and encouragement that you need right here! This site has really helped motivate me when I'm feeling lost in my plan of weight loss.

Thank you so much for serving our country! My boyfriend is a Marine so I am very much involved with the military.
Katytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:10 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

Talking

Just wanted to say hello and PM if you just want to vent. Support seems to be here!!! Also thank you for serving our country!!!
MJ83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/200/145

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Thanks!

Thanks to both of you for the words of encouragement!

To Katytee, please tell your boyfriend thanks as well for being in the thick of things. He's in my prayers for a safe return.

Jen
2B Fat No More is offline   Reply With Quote