Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-04-2007, 09:51 PM   #1  
Hot Mama Wannabe!

S/C/G: 210/207/135

Height: 5'4"

Talking I'm so glad to be here!

Hello All! My name is Tarrah, I've been married to my dh Ryan for 5.5 years and we have 4 little ones. Our oldest daughter Caitlyne is 4.5, Our oldest son Keigan is 3.5, our youngest son Konner is 2 and our baby girl Camryne is 6 months. I have been through so much as far as my body goes for 5 years now and am ready to try and lose all my baby weight and fat I gained from being on bedrest. I have approx. 70 Ibs to lose and am ready to accomplish that goal. I'm a fulltime mommy, work part time at the hospital and am in nursing school for my RN license. Hope to get to know you all better.

Mamato4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #2  

Default What a beatiful family...you must be proud

Wow, I had 3 kids in 3 years and I know what that's like on your body. Your kids are gorgeous. Mine are almost grown up, my oldest is 20, my second boy is 19 and my daughter is 17. Believe it or not, they do get older and life isn't quite so difficult physically...its just harder mentally and emotionally sometimes!
I struggled to get weight off with each baby and then after I finished having kids, I had to get down to a good weight, but I stuggle every day to stay there. Most winters I go up about 10-15 pounds and then I drop it by August!
This year I swore I wouldn't do than but I am still up by 7-8 pounds at least. I hate getting on the scale because I find it depressing and then I feel like eating to make myself feel better. How circular is that? Anyway, my point is that you can get that weight off and keep it off, even with all the stress of little ones around, but it sure does take a lot of determination. I think that this on-line support is great ....perhaps people with a lot in common can gain insight and support from one another to achieve their goals. Hope you have a good week!
suerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:04 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey, Mama!

You'll find there are many, many Chicks here who want to lose that baby weight. Gosh--what a lot you've got "on your plate" so to speak! Good luck with school, work, children...

Be sure to check out the other forums. There is an area called "Diet Central" where you can find subforums for many different food plans, including the not-really-a-plan plan!

Glad to see you!
Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome!
You can probably lose weight without changing what you are eating now. Fitday.com is a free site where you can enter all your intake. Learn to measure as you scoop out your helping of whatever your family is eating. You'll soon learn more about the nutrient content of your food and then we'll help you make slimmer choices!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote