Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-25-2007, 03:52 AM   #1  

Default new member

hi there, i'm new here. like lots of you on here, i am determine to finally starting losing weight and sticking to it. being the heaviest i've ever been, im finding it hard to do the things i once did. after graduating from school i put on an extra 50 lbs from all the junk food i've cram myself with. everyone on here is really motivating, good luck to all..
dubious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck. You have taken the first step. Do you know what plan you are going to follow? Be sure and check back to this post often as you will be getting responses for several days , or more.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Hello and good luck. There are a ton of great ideas and people here. Get to know where you feel comfortable and post often. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something or am not emotionally moved by someones story.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:42 AM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey dubious,

Determination is the key! You can do it if you want! Find a plan you can stay with--something that fits your life--and then just stick with it. That's a lot simpler sounding than it turns out to be in reality, but you'll see lots of folks here who have lost dozens of pounds, some over 100.

Good luck!!
Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote