Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-18-2007, 01:56 PM   #1  

Default Hi.... new to all of this.

Hello! My name is Kelly. I'm from Tennessee. I am 26 years old and have 2 beautiful daughters. Katie Rose is 19 months and Chloe Anne is 3 weeks. After Chloe was born I lost lots of weight. Of course it came off easily. In the past week I've gained 4 lbs of it back. and it has really hurt my self esteem. I have a wonderful Dh who I know loves me me no matter what but I would love for him to have a "hot" wife. I am 5 feet 2 and 195 as of right now, and don't feel "hot". Also, I had some medical problems when i was pregnant and I want to lost and get to a healthy weight so I can be with my girls longer (it was high blood pressure).

I have never been to this kind of forum before... mostly its' always been pregnancy or baby forums LOL So I'm glad to have support from ladies like you

Thanks.
MamaRoseAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome, there are lots of great people here with terrific ideas.
Please read the following:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84601
I found it a truly amazing story and I hope you do too.
Good luck.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

RoseAnne Give yourself a break, you have had two children in less than two years, and your new baby is only 3 weeks old. Give yourself time, start by eating healthier meals , and give yourself time , it is awfully soon to expect to be back to prepregnancy weight.You could ask your doctor what he/she suggests, or check the forums there are many diets to choose from. I personally count calories , I plan my meals and keep a food diary, I log every thing I eat. Don't be so hard on yourself, You will be gorgeous again.It takes time though.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote