Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-22-2007, 06:38 PM   #1  
candieangel12

S/C/G: 160

Height: 5'3

Smile Need Support

Hi everyone!!! well i want to lose about 30 pounds by april 21, 07. so that is like 3 months away from now. right now im 5'3 at 160 pounds. do you guys think that it is possible for me to do that. well i try to eat about 1200-1500 calories a day and try to cut back on junk food and sodas. i tend to run about 30 minutes daily and i do about 200 crunches daily. ive been on this diet for 2 weeks now and ive lost 10 pounds. i went to 170 pounds to 160 pounds :].
well today i ate:
BREAKFAST- orange
LUCH- 1 slice of bread with one slice of cheese and ham
SNACK-orange
well i havent eaten dinner yet.
and i have already ran my 30 mins and did 100 crunches so i still have another 100 to do.
well anyways what about you guys? how have you guys diet been going today?
candieangel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

Personally I don't think you are eating enough.Your body is going to go into starvation mode and hold on to every calorie you eat.When you do go back to eating normally you will gain all the weight back and more.Plus starving yourself screws up your metabolism and when you get older it is going to be harder to get on and stay on track.
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:30 PM   #3  
Baby steps

S/C/G: 280/270/160

Height: 5'8"

2-3 pounds a week is possible, if you go about it correctly.

Just be careful that you aren't cutting back TOO much. When your body believes it is being starved, it holds onto calories from everything you put into your mouth. It also bottoms out your metabolism, making it harder for you to burn the calories you are putting in.

For breakfast today I have a low-fat strawberry yogurt and a slice on cinnamon breakfast bread. I ate breakfast kinda late, so for lunch I had a big mixed salad and sliced turkey and sliced chicken lunch meats. For an afternoon snack I had about a dozen pumpkin seeds and a low-fat blueberry yogurt, and for dinner I had a whole wheat pita with avocado, spinach, low-fat cheese and a slice of turkey lunch meat that I shredded, and topped it with some homemade salsa. I had some carrots with it too.
Wildfyre is offline   Reply With Quote