Old 07-28-2023, 03:22 PM   #16  

Height: 5'6"

Hello -
Still here! Will weigh-in on 8/1. Once a month seems to be working. Have a great day!!
cactusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 03:09 PM   #17  

Hi

Hope there is someone out there! I did weigh0in on 8/1 and all is good! I am moving forward and would love some company!!
Old 08-07-2023, 07:20 PM   #18  

S/C/G: S 267/C 267/G 150

Height: 5'2"

Hello! Doing on OK on this end ....down almost 18 pounds in 8-ish weeks. We're older too and the only way we can do it is together. Hubs is down 25 lbs and only has 30lbs to go ....I have another 70 lbs. Haven't seen this weight in probably 5 years ....super motivating!
AJ in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 07:46 PM   #19  

AJ - Awesome job - that's wonderful!!
Old 08-15-2023, 04:41 PM   #20  

Hi AJ and anyone else out there!

Hope all are well. Doing just fine and very happy that I am sticking to it. It is 20 weeks until Jan 1st and I am happy I got a good start on things. A very long way to go but I will get there!!

Take care everyone and have a great day!
Old 08-22-2023, 04:14 PM   #21  

Hello,

Hope all is well. Still doing good! Always hoping for some company, but I will keep this up on my lown for as long as I can! Have a great day everyone!!
Old 08-25-2023, 11:27 AM   #22  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Howdy!
I have not been posting here but I am a former 3Fat Chicks aficionado -- this site was a huge help to me when I lost weight on Ideal Protein several years ago. These days I rely on Facebook groups that have developed for Ideal Protein participants.
I began with another similar program Opta Via in January, but did not like it as well as Ideal Protein, and I foun d a clinic in Virginia that would take me as a remote virtual participant. So now - since Jan 10 I have been on IP and have lost 65 pounds.
I have trip planned to Italy in mid September, and I wanted to lost 70lbs before the trip. I am pretty close.
And I will be back on the program after the trip, hoping to drop to a goal weight of 160 by the end of the calendar year.
Then it will be a matter of keeping the weight off... that's the hardest of all, I think.

If you want to connect with me on FB, my link there is:
https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.ward.3705
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 03:44 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Howdy!
I have not been posting here but I am a former 3Fat Chicks aficionado -- this site was a huge help to me when I lost weight on Ideal Protein several years ago. These days I rely on Facebook groups that have developed for Ideal Protein participants.
I began with another similar program Opta Via in January, but did not like it as well as Ideal Protein, and I foun d a clinic in Virginia that would take me as a remote virtual participant. So now - since Jan 10 I have been on IP and have lost 65 pounds.
I have trip planned to Italy in mid September, and I wanted to lost 70lbs before the trip. I am pretty close.
And I will be back on the program after the trip, hoping to drop to a goal weight of 160 by the end of the calendar year.
Then it will be a matter of keeping the weight off... that's the hardest of all, I think.

If you want to connect with me on FB, my link there is:
https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.ward.3705
Oh my goodness - how wonderful to hear from you! I will send a PM to catch up a bit, but I would love company!!
Old 08-27-2023, 02:32 PM   #24  

Hello -

Hope all is well. Had a bit of a hiccup on my program, but will finish August strong and move forward to September stronger!!
Old 08-29-2023, 09:10 AM   #25  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

I have had hiccups thru July - really was stuck hanging at about 180 lbs... then I tested positive for Covid and had several days of little more than massive amounts of fluid... I dropped to 175 and even with a return to eating, I am managing to keep those 5 lbs off.
Lately, I am more hungry than in the past... and I find myself eating more than the 3 IP foods I should have each day. This is a lousy to habit to be forming, esp at this stage of the game. If I would use the BCAA with just the 8oz of water it calls for, my coach tells me there is an appetite suppressant effect. Maybe I can make myself do that!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 09:36 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
I have had hiccups thru July - really was stuck hanging at about 180 lbs... then I tested positive for Covid and had several days of little more than massive amounts of fluid... I dropped to 175 and even with a return to eating, I am managing to keep those 5 lbs off.
Lately, I am more hungry than in the past... and I find myself eating more than the 3 IP foods I should have each day. This is a lousy to habit to be forming, esp at this stage of the game. If I would use the BCAA with just the 8oz of water it calls for, my coach tells me there is an appetite suppressant effect. Maybe I can make myself do that!
Thank you so much for posting! It's so nice to have company - especially since I have been struggling lately. You are giving me new hope!!

That sounds like a good idea from your coach! I will start a new thread tomorrow for the next 6 months.