Old 02-02-2019, 08:15 PM   #1  

Default ice cream on IP

Need some ADVICE! Should I eat this??? Hey everyone so my grandma found an ice cream that was dairy free, sugar free, egg free, soy free, nut free, and gluten free. And of course she bought me a ton of it thinking I can have it but I’m not 100% sure I can! Any advice would be appreciated. I have never cheated on ideal protein before and don’t want to start now but she spent so much on them :/
I have a hard time with reading the labels and understanding what I can and can’t have and I don’t wanna bother my coach with it cause I don’t need a lecture.

Thank you in advance 😄
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 124067D4-78BB-45B2-A629-D9870BBC3401.jpg (15.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 4BC82488-9FDD-41A4-A29E-430DE3A10919.jpg (15.6 KB, 20 views)
Ceecee0515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

No. It does not have enough protein to be a packet.

Anything that is not a packet, veggie or meat must be 0/0/0 (0 fat/0 carbs/0 sugars)
A few calories are fine. There will never be many with all those zeros! ��

Last edited by BillBlueEyes; 02-17-2019 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Removed link to another site
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:57 PM   #3  
mjf

If you look at the ingredients, most of them aren't real foods. It also has very little nutritional value. I would not recommend eating it, although it's not as bad as some other desserts.

Even if you eat it, she won't get the money back, so you don't gain anything by eating it.

Glycerin and guar gum are safe for most people, but may have side effects for some people. Guar gum may contain soy, so if you're allergic to soy you may want to avoid it.
Artificial sweeteners can cause weight gain, although stevia and monk fruit aren't as dangerous as some other sweeteners.
They don't specify what the "natural flavors" are, so they may or may not be safe to eat.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ice cream