Old 04-04-2017, 07:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200.4/175/155

Height: 5'5"

Default IP transition to WW

Has anyone transitioned (cold turkey) from Phase 1 of IP to WW?
If so, I am curious if you kept off the weight, or found it difficult once you re-introduced carbs into your diet.

thanks
cproko27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #2  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

I have not transitioned to WW directly from IP.

But, phasing off per the IP protocol is REALLY IMPORTANT -- if you just drop off into WW broad range of food choices, your pancreas will not react well and your challenges to maintain will be much tougher.

Give it the extra few weeks to phase off properly -- then if WW is your choice, give it a try. You can always do a bit of P1 to lose a few extra lbs if you should regain.

My choice for maintenance will be Keto Way of Eating. I know my years of yo yo dieting has caused heavy insulin resistance for me - I know that sugar is deadly for me when it comes to eating management - even a year of no sugar was not enough to dull my sensitivity to it. So moderate protein, high fat, and low carb is the way forward for me forever more.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ideal protein, weight watchers