Old 05-10-2015, 09:49 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!
Old 05-10-2015, 10:02 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Hi everyone;

Well, I can't say that I had a perfect week but I am trying to work at my goals, one day at a time. My goal for this week will be getting my exercise in on top of the drinking water, portion control, eliminating bad carbs and not eating after supper. We are having a beautiful weekend weather wise. I need to think about planting my planters.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:06 PM   #33  

Hawaii, two good weeks for me and then a crazy weekend. Going back to strict tomorrow.

Weather here was mixed, great late afternoons. I went to two garden club sales yesterday. Bought some but need a lot more. Heading to Brimfield Antique Fair next weekend, so I really do not have time to plant yet.

Chin up, better decisions count.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:25 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Hello friends,

Crazy week and have been missing you all.

Liana, love that you posted your goal. There is something about saying it out loud that makes you own it and congrats on not snacking!

Pisposh - good for you for getting on top of it! You can totally do this and let go of any shame or guilt, it'll slow you down. Like Slip said, one day or bite at a time.

Lucci- I admire your strength and determination. You are going to get to your goal.

I'm with you Steph, this week has been a bit of a struggle. Exercise good but not enough planning, some impulsive choices, and a little tired of watching what I eat and now have 3 up lbs to get rid of. Interesting reflections on the 9 month comment, I phased off in sept so maybe I'm getting a little lazy. I think I still need to work on my relationship with food. I thought I accepted this as a way of eating for life but it's like the past couple weeks I'm trying to see what I can get away with. I think I hear the bratty child time to talk to her nicely about getting on the plan.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:44 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hello all! Had a good weekend, went for a 4km run. I started running outside, first time ever. The run felt good, but I am always dreading the next one. Anyone else like that? Really wishing exercise would come easy to me. Lol.
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday, stay strong.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:49 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Hello all! Had a good weekend, went for a 4km run. I started running outside, first time ever. The run felt good, but I am always dreading the next one. Anyone else like that? Really wishing exercise would come easy to me. Lol.
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday, stay strong.
Is running your thing?? Maybe you are a rower, or a cycler, or a swimmer, or a horseback rider, or a tennis player, or.....? You can still enjoy the outdoors while doing a sport like any of the above, they just aren't steady state running. Or you could try trail running if the roads aren't what turn you on. Good on the 4k, BTW!

Liana

Hmmm.... "trying to see what I can get away with", definitely food for thought in my case, Jenny.

Last edited by canadjineh; 05-12-2015 at 02:51 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Liana: Not sure running is my thing, but I do like how I feel after, and the sense of accomplishment about how far I have come while I am running. I will keep going.

The scale is down 2.2lbs this morning! Need to keep it moving in the right direction. Sticking to plan, getting in exercise, (got a 2.6km run and a walk in yesterday). Need to drink more water, and plan my camping menu for this weekend. Weekends seem to be my downfall, not sure why. Anyone have plans for the long weekend?
Old 05-13-2015, 06:28 PM   #38  

Hi all,

Want2b, why do you have a long weekend? We have Memorial Day next weekend. Yay, for the 2.2 pounds lost! My very athletic guy friend recently said that he always hates the first 20 minutes of any exercise. His statement made me feel so much better!

Jenny, with the stress at school, I have been in a struggle with my inner brat. I lost the struggle on Monday but have been pretty on track for the past two days.

We have plans to go to the outdoor Brimfield,Ma Antique Show but rain is expected. So, I am not sure if we will go. I need to get out in my garden too.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:33 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Liana: Not sure running is my thing, but I do like how I feel after, and the sense of accomplishment about how far I have come while I am running. I will keep going.

The scale is down 2.2lbs this morning! Need to keep it moving in the right direction. Sticking to plan, getting in exercise, (got a 2.6km run and a walk in yesterday). Need to drink more water, and plan my camping menu for this weekend. Weekends seem to be my downfall, not sure why. Anyone have plans for the long weekend?
Weekends are always tough, but stick with it! Plan ahead and you will be just fine.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:48 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Hi everyone;

I'm just plugging along here. No movement on the scale at all but I'm still taking a day at a time and trying to make good choices. I am feeling very puffy and bloated so I'm not sure if that is because we are having warm weather or hormonal but I do need to up my water intake. I know that one day the scale will go back down to where I want it. Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-14-2015, 08:51 PM   #41  

Hi everyone,

Hawaii, stay the course, every good decision/day counts. You've got this

Today was a totally starving growling stomach day Fought through it and walked 4 miles. Had to force myself to walk, I just wanted to work in the garden for a while instead. But I am glad I did it, because I always feel better after.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:26 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Hello!

So some updates. Had a great time surprising my mom. She had NO idea. I planned all the dinners and activities for the weekend.

I was not 100% P1 but did the best I could. I did not go crazy. It is really tough to do IP on travel.

Had my WI and gained about 3 lbs and my coach was very supportive and said ok just get back on track. I lost fat, gained muscle, and inches were down....so that was good. I was sort of mad that I gained the weight and had a complete breakdown after WI and today. I was just binging. My hubby was so mad at me. I just didn't want to be on P1. I do feel the summer is hard for me then in the winter. I think because there are more things to do and we are out and about more.

So tomorrow I will go back on P1 because there really is no other alternative for me. I know the other side - IE the dark side and no one can live like that. I am just tired of thinking of IP and food and general.

Sorry to vent out but I think I needed to say it out loud or via the internet.

Thanks for listening!
Old 05-14-2015, 10:34 PM   #43  

Luccilove, I am sorry that you are frustrated and struggling. It is a constant battle between old habits and new. For me right now, it is about not letting a slip become a slide. You are right, summer is more difficult. So many social activities

Venting is good for the soul and we definitely understand what you are going through.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:44 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Slipfree - THANKS!
Old 05-15-2015, 08:23 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Lucci- great work on loosing the inches and more importantly way to go getting back on track and back to P1. You can do this!

Want2be- are you running by yourself or with a group? I find in a group it is way more fun, lots of chatting. I listen to music in one ear and then can talk and stuff. If the route is boring it's not as enjoyable. Trail running is fun. Give yourself a few more and see how it goes and try new exercises for variety.

Hawaii - sounds like are focused and "keeping calm and carrying on". The scale will move down just stay on track.

Slip - hope your week went well and the inner brat behaved for the rest of it.

Liana - how are you? Any travel plans for the summer?

I'm still up 1 this week which is frustrating but I will work hard to stay on track this long weekend and know that what goes up comes down. Off exercise for the next 5 days while I try to heal my Achilles tendon. Will do abs and arms only I guess. Hope to go up North but not sure, my son has worms 😩 and not sure how fast med works and it is contagious. Super gross.
Closed Thread