Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 06:08 PM   #31  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

I was at the Chiro today for my progress exam. I started a year ago at the same time I started IP. That was about 95 pounds ago. I'm curious to see my side by side X-ray as it shows my outline and I'll be able to see the change in my size. The Dr. Mentioned he had to use completely different calibrations to get the image since I was so much smaller.
Old 02-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #32  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Oh Frawniemae -- I want to come stay with you through the rest of my P1 program -- your daily menu is so full of variety, and you find the time and will to make packet magic much more often than I do. I think you and Rainbowsmiles should open an IP restaurant!!

Muffins on the weekend is about it for me on the fun with packets front... I have not tried the bread version, altho I have used the potato puree together with Wildberry and some oatmeal (Proti Diet is MUCH cheaper for baking than the good IP oatmeal) to make muffins. I love the 4 serving approach, as it takes no more time and provides several meals of results.

I have to warn you that you must refrigerate the muffins to keep them for more than a day or two - I had some go moldy before I was ready to eat them. A plastic ziplock on the counter was not a good way to store them.
I have them in the fridge. I wasn't going to take a chance on them going bad sitting on my bar! Too expensive!! I'm really wanting to see how long they'll stay fresh since I want to be able to bring some with me when we go on long roadtrips. We'll have a cooler so should be okay. As long as I can give them a quick nuke or warm on the dash as I drive, they should be good for a week, I hope.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:57 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 234 / 146.2 / 138

Height: 5'6 / 38 / office slug

I'm not going to be able to do soy shakes - went tonight and got some Wegmans whey powder. This might sound ridiculously stupid, but what options are there for me to make a drink besides water, if anything? It wasn't horrible but wow...I see a lot of people talking about mixing coffee but thats out - I don't like flavored coffees. Maybe once I get the pudding?
Old 02-14-2015, 01:29 AM   #34  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
I was at the Chiro today for my progress exam. I started a year ago at the same time I started IP. That was about 95 pounds ago. I'm curious to see my side by side X-ray as it shows my outline and I'll be able to see the change in my size. The Dr. Mentioned he had to use completely different calibrations to get the image since I was so much smaller.
That sounds incredibly exciting, Chip. Bet you can't wait til the results are in and you can see it in person.
Closed Thread