3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Wednesday 8/20/2014 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/298694-ip-daily-chat-wednesday-8-20-2014-a.html)

pishposhappelsauce 08-20-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evemomma (Post 5058590)
] As much as it is a challenge eating so much protein and "giving up" one of my ip packs (I really do miss it), my home scale read 132 this AM. Same scale read was up over 136 last week! I won't count anything not on my coach's scale...but makes me think my body really has needed the extra calories. I am not as tired on P2 also.

Interesting. I have been feeling incredibly lethargic the past two weeks. I did a work from home day yesterday because I couldn't get the energy to get out of bed. Last week, my coach suggested doing a couple days of P2 for my non-existent stall. While I don't think mixing it up for that reason is really necessary maybe it would help my energy levels.

mike7059 08-20-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLUS (Post 5058632)
Just stick with measuring 2 cups veggies raw and weighing your 8 oz meat raw. You can also Google vegetable weight if the person Lisa referenced in her post doesn't chime in with the site.

While weighing is certainly much more accurate than measuring, IP doesn't require that because they want to make it easy and accessible so people don't need a different weight for each veggie!

Many of us have interpreted the select vs unlimited as... If it is on the select list, it counts towards your 2 cups (raw or cooked). If you want MORE then you can choose from the unlimited list, but must eat those raw when they are part of your "more"!

Good luck to you... Keep reading, posting and asking questions here in the Daily Chat and you will learn from people in ALL phases!

I think this is the measurment to weight website you all have been looking for.
http://www.almanac.com/content/measu...tables-recipes

I hope that helps.

-Mike

Mad4Lean 08-20-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadjineh (Post 5058659)
DH took a new profile picture today for me... we were scouting locations for the IP video. Video to be filmed & downloaded tomorrow to Dr. Wilkinson.

Liana

Beautiful!

oneuh2 08-20-2014 11:35 PM

63rd birthday today... I hoped to lose 20 by today. My home scale says 21 lbs down, so I will consider that an achievement. Official weigh in tomorrow evening along with a fitness assessment - my IP location has a fitness coach as well weight loss.

I am glad to be doing good things for myself on this birthday. And glad to have found this forum. You all are so encouraging! IP and 3FC bodes well for my coming year!

oneuh2 08-20-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kissi (Post 5058521)
PghGal -

This pic is from today. Last WI I was at 165. Size 10 pencil skirt and it's starting to loosen up. I'm taking in all of my 12s this weekend

I LOVE this diet!!! :carrot::carrot:

You rock!! Look in' great!

Tuscany123 08-20-2014 11:53 PM

I'm exhausted today. Past two nights I've had badly interrupted sleep. Two nights ago we had thunder and lightening, and very heavy rain, at 3am. ☔️⚡️ I probably would have slept through but my dog �� would not stop barking! Then last night, as I sunk into bed thinking of a nice cozy sleep, I was awakened at 2:30 by a chirping smoke detector! So here it is, barely 9pm, and I'm ready for bed! Night all!!! ������

Ariel13 08-21-2014 12:43 AM

kissi- Loved your picture! Thanks for sharing it with us, you look fantastic! :D Good luck on Friday! :carrot:
RefreshingMe- I'm glad you're feeling better!! Thanks for sharing the article with us! :)
Johnsdeere- I'm so happy for you! I want to be able to feel like a million bucks! I'm so glad you're there already!! :hug: I'm happy that I started doing IP diet! Good luck to your dad!
Stansk- :congrat: on going under 150 lbs!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
canadjineh- Beautiful picture Liana, thanks for sharing it with us :D
mike- Thanks for sharing the link with us :carrot:
oneuh2- :bday2you: Congratulations on surpassing your 20 lbs. goal!! :woohoo: Good luck tomorrow!!
Tuscany123- Hope you get a deep and sound good night sleep :D

I had a very busy day today, getting my classroom ready, thankfully my mom helped me today (she's very supportive in everything, God bless her!) I am not done, so I'll have to go tomorrow. Yesterday, I was moving desks, boxes and books, and I did feel a bit dizzy, got tired rather quicker than usual, so I had to sit and take breaks, but I already feel lighter, lol!! Good night everyone! :dance:

byugrl 08-21-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadjineh (Post 5058659)
DH took a new profile picture today for me... we were scouting locations for the IP video. Video to be filmed & downloaded tomorrow to Dr. Wilkinson.

Liana

Awesome picture!!! Can't wait to see the video!

byugrl 08-21-2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneuh2 (Post 5058674)
63rd birthday today... I hoped to lose 20 by today. My home scale says 21 lbs down, so I will consider that an achievement. Official weigh in tomorrow evening along with a fitness assessment - my IP location has a fitness coach as well weight loss.

I am glad to be doing good things for myself on this birthday. And glad to have found this forum. You all are so encouraging! IP and 3FC bodes well for my coming year!

Happy Birthday !!! :hat::celebrate::hb:

canadjineh 08-21-2014 01:13 AM

oneuh2! Bonus fitness assessment, right on! That's great that they have a fitness coach at your clinic, too. You get the whole package.

Thanks for your kind words about the new profile pic, gals... We did a little download test of the video but there is a bit of traffic noise at that park... we may have to shift locations for somewhere quieter. We'll see tomorrow.

Johnsdeere, show us your hairdo! I hope you got pictures! Awesome that you felt like (and looked like) a million!