Old 06-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #1  

Default Need to switch IP Center

Has anyone ever switched to a different weigh-in center? I joined in 2010 and drove several miles. There is another center close to my home, but different name and owner. It's still the same plan. I would love to switch to the closer one, but not sure if it's possible. I'm just starting back on program.
Lose4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

I know people gave done that. Some will allow it ONLY if you pay the start-up dee and some discount their normal start fee. Others welcome people w/o the fee.

I would be prepared to do some negotiating! Try for no fee or a greatly reduced fee. SELL them on the fact you already know the program and do not need anything more that your starting weight, measurements and updated information/phase 1 sheet. you are a ready-made client who us going yo be placing your product orders with them starting on day 1.

You should be able to get a good deal!

Last edited by JLUS; 06-08-2014 at 11:26 PM.
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:45 PM   #3  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Think also about the "long haul"... how long will you be driving to the clinic. For the price of gas these days, even if they charge you a bit, is it less than the time and gas to go to the farther clinic? I don't think IP is like weight watchers where you can go to any meeting if you're a member, but they make lots of money (100% markup) on the food you buy, so if it were me, I'd welcome new clients with open arms.
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Think also about the "long haul"... how long will you be driving to the clinic. For the price of gas these days, even if they charge you a bit, is it less than the time and gas to go to the farther clinic? I don't think IP is like weight watchers where you can go to any meeting if you're a member, but they make lots of money (100% markup) on the food you buy, so if it were me, I'd welcome new clients with open arms.
I think she is hoping yo move to the center CLOSER to her home!!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:40 AM   #5  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
I think she is hoping yo move to the center CLOSER to her home!!
I know... sorry if that sounded confusing. I meant I might be willing to pay the start up fee if I had to, vs. paying for gas and driving farther. Time is money after all I think another clinic would be glad to take her in as a client -- and as you said, hopefully with no restart fee.
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:13 AM   #6  
Me back on the list!

S/C/G: 220/177/135

Height: 5'5"

I switched to a clinic that is affliated with my doctor a few months ago. Over the phone I was told that there would be a transfer fee, but once I went into the clinic & showed how diligent & successful I have been staying 100% OP, I wasn't charged. I also brought up the fact that I am a walking advertisement for IP & this clinic. I have generated business for them, as well
bluegingham is offline   Reply With Quote