3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/294896-ip-daily-chat.html)

Tisado 04-18-2014 02:37 PM

Welcome to ONEDERLAND

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully1961 (Post 4987122)
I am starting week 3 after a motivating weigh in yesterday with a 4 lb. loss. I have broken out of the 200's! All you stories and experiencing are very motivating. My small goal is to get through Easter weekend - being surrounded by chocolate is hard. Planning to make some chocolate bark with my dark chocolate pudding for a craving curbed. Any other hints you can share?

Hooray!!
Welcome to ONEDERLAND :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

shelflife 04-18-2014 02:47 PM

Started IP almost a week ago, and I've gotta say I am loving being liberated from caffeine! I have been a slave to Coke Zero for years -- and it was getting worse and worse. It's lovely to actually want water when I'm thirsty!

SophieLT 04-18-2014 03:03 PM

I have a NSV to share. I had an internal work meeting today. I requested plain turkey breast and brought my own salad. Keep in mind the President of my company was there. I thought it might look weird but I did it anyway so I could stay OP. :)

Bellamack 04-18-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schenectady (Post 4987042)
Finally, a scale victory, albeit a small change...I finally hit my -100th pound! This was not all on IP, but it is from my highest recent weight.

What it represents for me, though, is renewed energy and determination, something that has sometimes been lacking. I look at myself and think, WOW, 100 POUNDS. That was always an unattainable dream for me. And, of course, as long as I thought that, it remained that.

This board is responsible for a lot of that and my thanks go out to all those stalwart people who take their time to post support and ideas. Honestly, I could not have done it without that. Losing weight in todays world is not always seen from the outside as a positive thing to openly support and cheer. Thank you my cheerleaders!

My morning will be spent celebrating - relaxing and reading, listening to a 1950's jazz CD I bought myself, sipping my coffee with a touch of vanilla EAS.

Then I am going to slip into my size 14 skirt (never thought that would happen), slide on my size 10 top (goodbye to the girls there) and saunter out into the world with the names of people on this board bouncing back and forth.....my inner child is nowhere to be heard (thank you Lisa for that expression because I use it often when it comes out).

Life is good.....better when skinny......

Absolutely Wonderful & Exciting. Congrats :)

Fearciuil 04-18-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReenHag (Post 4987085)
Awesome! Congrats! (And I LOVE the 25.5 weekdays!!!)

Thanks! I warned my principal this afternoon that I might be teaching the last couple of weeks in shorts due to my pants being too big; he was fine with it. I don't want to buy more school clothes with only 5 weeks to go when I know all of those clothes would also be too big in August!

How long do you have left?

Fearciuil 04-18-2014 08:51 PM

Has anyone else done martial arts on P1? I've considered it for several years, and it seems like the right time (if the pocketbook will take it.) My coach said I might need a little extra protein those days, but she doesn't think it will be too strenuous for the protocol.

3sisters 04-18-2014 09:01 PM

Schenectady..... A HUGE congratulations to you! What an accomplishment!

I am having these irrational fears that somehow I'm messing up, even though I am carefully watching everything I take in.

Today for breakfast I had the other half of my Quest Bar from last night, was too busy at work to have lunch, then on to a dentist appointment, so by the time I had lunch, I had a lettuce salad with a very small amount of chicken, probably no more than 2 oz, and a homemade IP approved dressing. My second IP product was a bag of Sea Salt and Vinegar chips (yum!). And just had Big Mac in a bowl made with 6 (raw) oz of 93% beef. I am feeling uncomfortably full right now and feel like I must have blown it some how. I figure I should really have one more IP packet coming, but just can't imagine eating it (and it's already 8:00 local time).

Do any of you see anything wrong with this picture? I don't want to unknowingly mess up!

JLUS 04-18-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3sisters (Post 4987402)
Schenectady..... A HUGE congratulations to you! What an accomplishment!

I am having these irrational fears that somehow I'm messing up, even though I am carefully watching everything I take in.

Today for breakfast I had the other half of my Quest Bar from last night, was too busy at work to have lunch, then on to a dentist appointment, so by the time I had lunch, I had a lettuce salad with a very small amount of chicken, probably no more than 2 oz, and a homemade IP approved dressing. My second IP product was a bag of Sea Salt and Vinegar chips (yum!). And just had Big Mac in a bowl made with 6 (raw) oz of 93% beef. I am feeling uncomfortably full right now and feel like I must have blown it some how. I figure I should really have one more IP packet coming, but just can't imagine eating it (and it's already 8:00 local time).

Do any of you see anything wrong with this picture? I don't want to unknowingly mess up!

You only had one and a half packets as I count it, unless you went ahead and had the last packet you reference sped, but still half short then. You really do need to get ALL the packets in.

How about veggies... Did you have a full two cups in your salad and then another two cups at dinner? (When I do Bug Mac, it's mostly lettuce and a little onion and pickle so I have to have separate veggies to get enough.

So it is a little hard to tell how far off you are, but it us very important to eat everything one the plan every day.

Was this just an unusual day, or is this typical?

AmberLS 04-19-2014 12:12 AM

That scale better budge in the morning lol, it's summer challenge weigh in day.