Who started IP February 2014??!! How are you doing?!

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Looking for people that started the Ideal Protein diet in February of this year! Would love to keep up with you and we can keep each other motivated!!
  • I did! I did! I'm so excited I've been looking for a Feburary group

I started February 10th and have lost 31 pounds!! Hoping in another 8 weeks I loose another 30!!! Haha

There are days where I am grouchy and just want to have breakfast and lunch again...but the results are a motivation to keep it going! And I've found ways to be creative when I don't want to eat my vegetables or squeeze in another packet.

How are you doing?
  • Quote: I did! I did! I'm so excited I've been looking for a Feburary group

I started February 10th and have lost 31 pounds!! Hoping in another 8 weeks I loose another 30!!! Haha

There are days where I am grouchy and just want to have breakfast and lunch again...but the results are a motivation to keep it going! And I've found ways to be creative when I don't want to eat my vegetables or squeeze in another packet.

How are you doing?
    Holy Moly you're doing great!!!
    I started February 1st and am down 25 pounds and have gone from 38% fat to 29%!
  • I started February 17th and I am down 28lbs as of today. I'm really happy about it! Glad someone started a February group, I'm always curious how other people are doing.
  • Quote: I started February 17th and I am down 28lbs as of today. I'm really happy about it! Glad someone started a February group, I'm always curious how other people are doing.
    Congrats!!
  • February 12 for me! Down 32.5 as of today. Woohoo!
  • Chip n Dip we started at almost the same weight five days apart and an inch of height difference! My goal is 10lbs less then yours I bet we get there together!
  • I started February 7 and I am down almost 24 lbs.
  • I started February 5th. 30.2 pounds so far! Excited about a February group. Looks like we are all loosing at about the same rate.. Great going ladies!!!
  • Quote: Chip n Dip we started at almost the same weight five days apart and an inch of height difference! My goal is 10lbs less then yours I bet we get there together!
    I hope so! It still feels very far away and I haven't weighed that much for 14 years when I list weight after my first child was born but I am hopeful.
  • I started at the end of February and have lost 27.2 lbs. This is the most weight loss I have ever had on any weight loss program and it was so fast. It seems almost too good to be true!!!!
  • It seems like everyone is doing a great job! Stick with it everyone!
  • Quote: I started at the end of February and have lost 27.2 lbs. This is the most weight loss I have ever had on any weight loss program and it was so fast. It seems almost too good to be true!!!!
    Exactly how I feel!! I still have a long ways to go but the changes so far are amazing and really inspire you to keep going! Plus this forum is an amazing support.
  • Has anyone started working out yet? I talked to my coach about it and she said I could do strength but not to let my heart rate get high. So today I did a 10 minute butt lift. YIKES!!! Haaha feeling the burn....
  • Quote: I started February 17th and I am down 28lbs as of today. I'm really happy about it! Glad someone started a February group, I'm always curious how other people are doing.
    I started on that date as well! I was doing great, lost 19lbs as of 3 weeks ago... gained one lbs and stayed there...

I have to say that I wasn't feeling that great, I've been really tired and grumpy/hungry (craving the carbs still!!) all the time (threatening to quit about 5 times a day! lol) so when I saw my coach last Tuesday, she put me on the 'Alternative' plan, as for people with diabeties and such... one extra bread, fruit and milk product a day. Will see how it goes... unfortunately not as excited as I was in the beginning...