3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 90% (Occasional Slip-up Zone) Volume 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289219-home-90%25-occasional-slip-up-zone-volume-2-a.html)

Clarington45 11-21-2013 05:57 AM

Morning all, I am down 2 pounds this week, I will take it :).. I just joined a gym and am going to try and go at least 4 days a week at lunch.. I started yesterday and boy can I feel it.. my body fat percentage is sooo high, to embarrassing to even share.. so besides losing weight I am going to focus on losing body fat too.. I am going to get checked once a month.. the trainer took my measurements, fat percentage, etc.. so looking forward to getting more fit.. I can't get much worse:) lol..

nolasmurf 11-21-2013 10:05 AM

Hey 90% ers so I ve been doing pretty near 100 % and saw a loss this week. Yup even after eating pizza on Sunday. Hope you all are doing well!

sarahBell 11-21-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4887580)
Hey 90% ers so I ve been doing pretty near 100 % and saw a loss this week. Yup even after eating pizza on Sunday. Hope you all are doing well!

WOOT WOOT!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I have not stepped on the scale since either sunday or Monday. It worries me that I have not kept tabs on how I am doing, so tomorrow will be D-day for me either it goes down or up!

nolasmurf 11-21-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4887585)
WOOT WOOT!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I have not stepped on the scale since either sunday or Monday. It worries me that I have not kept tabs on how I am doing, so tomorrow will be D-day for me either it goes down or up!

Hey but whatever that damn scale says just remember how nice that dress looked and your hubby's compliment ! :D you're on the right track

sarahBell 11-21-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4887619)
Hey but whatever that damn scale says just remember how nice that dress looked and your hubby's compliment ! :D you're on the right track

Very True. BUT I am smelling onderland and it soooooooo close LOL. I may have blown it over the weekend but life goes on!

Sunflower40 11-21-2013 10:57 AM

I would like to say that I'm glad you ladies are keeping it real. I read this thread every day and get inspiration and encouragement. I feel you guys have a balanced approach to losing weight.

Thanks for sharing.

sarahBell 11-21-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflower40 (Post 4887643)
I would like to say that I'm glad you ladies are keeping it real. I read this thread every day and get inspiration and encouragement. I feel you guys have a balanced approach to losing weight.

Thanks for sharing.

You are so welcome. I live a real life of family and kids, mainly a 2year old here at home who just is a massive pack of energy and wants momma all the time. My days are crazy busy and I am lucky if I get to eat at a decent time!!!

I take things as they come, I an plan out for a week BUT that ends up scrapped so it is hour by hour for moi most of the time I am so :tired: :tired: i cant think straight!

Meeshellee 11-21-2013 11:41 AM

Hey everyone! Happy Thursday. I made chocolate chip cookies last night and I indulged in a few. Saw it on the scale this morning, but it was worth it. Shooting for 100% today. :)

Jojo381972 11-21-2013 03:30 PM

Hey girls, I was so 100% OP, but I've changed a bit in the last few weeks. I have ate feta cheese a few times and had some avocado recently. I guess eating fat isn't as bad as eating carbs.

I do applaud you all for getting back on track after slip ups. Life does get in the way that's for sure and ultimately it is a learning process. I don't post much in this or the 100% thread, but I do read them. Have a good one!

AliExpat 11-21-2013 04:46 PM

Hi Lovelies!!!

So today I had two hard boiled eggs with onions and cukes between breakfast and lunch. What a difference it makes. I adjust my servings of daily veggie accordingly. I then had my lunch (a salad:shrug:) with bbq ridges...BUT THEN I had a second restricted!! I needed something sweet and my co-worker had Strawberry Wafers! (my new guilty pleasure).

So there's my confession for the day. I guess no more restricteds for me this week *humph*

DJ72 11-22-2013 10:43 AM

Happy Friday everybody!
And ohhhh chicken wings! Gotta try those babies!

sarahBell 11-22-2013 10:49 AM

Ok I am down 2lbs this week and I will take it given how it started off!

patns 11-23-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4888379)
Ok I am down 2lbs this week and I will take it given how it started off!

Good for you!!!

Wine4me 11-24-2013 04:15 AM

Today was my first "binge". I feel awful . I have done so well for seven weeks. I did track it and had about 70 gr of carbs tonight. Tomorrow we are hosting a football party at the house. How do I stay away from temptations? Especially alcohol? Please kick me in the butt!

deelee10 11-24-2013 02:35 PM

Hi!

Just popped on 3fc and saw the title of this group. HA!!! I literally laughed out loud. Very good name. Today is my first day OP after a chocolate binge. I will read more of your thread when I have more time - just wanted to say hello.