What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein)

You're on Page 11 of 34
Go to
  • P1 IP and Alternatives

B - Crispy Cereal pancake w/ WF Blueberry on half and Maple on half; decaf coffee w/splash of EAS Caramel Cream

L - IP Broccoli Cheese Soup w/steamed broccoli/cauliflower (I have been getting steamer bags of this mix for 99 cents and it is often a go-to lunch when I am on the road working. Today I was home but in a hurry!)

S - HealthSmart BBQ Protein Chips (R) - they are SOOO good for that chip craving CRUNCH. Also comes in Pizza, Ranch and Salt-Vinegar... A bit shy on protein so I sometimes add an egg white elsewhere in the day (in my pancake) to supplement (and only have once in awhile.)

D - AMAZING Taco Salad! Sautee'd all my veg (zuchini, yellow squash, peppers, mushroms, cabbage and added onins at the end to sweat). Then cooked my meat w/an array of Mexican flavor spices; added a couple spoons of salsa, a little beef broth and a tiny dash of gaur gum to thicken, then put all the veggies into the mixture. Cooled it slightly then poured over my lettuce with WF Chipotle Ranch to which I added some smoked Chipotle Tabasco.. OMG!! I am SOOOOO having this again soon!!
  • P1

B: IP Oatmeal Biscuits
    L: IP Lemonade, salad with red peppers, raw red onion, mushrooms & homemade dressing
    D: tilapia with lemon, broccoli and salad
    S: IP chocolate pudding
  • Breakfast-
    Vanilla drink mix w/BLACK coffee at 10 AM...( Took monthly Boniva dose this AM...so had to wait for B-fast until 10 AM.)
    Lunch-
    Salad with romaine, 1.5 C. Chopped cukes, gr peppers, summer squash and celery
    Chocolate pudding
    Dinner -
    Tacco Salad (made with ground venison meat Hot sauce, garlic powder, red pepper flakes water and ground black pepper. Served over romaine and 1.5 C chopped veggies just like lunch PLUS used diced hot peppers and some pickles in this one and then used my own horseradish mustard dressing...and 1C chunked tomato salad - (picked from our garden...)dressed with garlic powder and touch of salt then tossed and finally olive oil drizzled...
    Snack -
    Cappucino- chilled for an hr then blended with ice cubes
  • Now I want taco salad.

P1:
    B: Orange wafers and coffee
    S: Wildberry yogurt drink
    L: steamed zucchini
    D: chicken breast sauteed w/spinach & mushrooms
    S: RTD chocolate made into a shake
  • P1 - Alternatives

B: cinnamon roll quest bar
    S: 1/2 premier protein shake & 1 cup spinach
    L: BLT from soup packet waffle, lettuce, tomato & soy bacon
    D: leftover cauliflower pizza & salad
    S: chocolate soy puffs
  • BFast: Quest bar and coffee w/Advantage EAS

snack: Cucumbers w/evoo, salt, pepper and wf tsp chipotle ranch.

Lunch: Proti Diet soup with veggies and 2 egg whites

Snack: zippers

Dinner: salmon with ,evoo, salt , pepper , cauliflower and mixed veggies

water water water... not drinking enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Now I want taco salad.
    Taco salad is one of my go-to easy meals. I prefer it to Big Mac bowl.
    I use ground grass-fed beef seasoned with chili powder, garlic, pepper, cumin, a little sriracha

Sometimes I serve it on romaine with some salsa & WF chipotle mayo mixture.

Sometimes I use my mockamole as the "dressing" - depending on where i am "veggie-wise"
  • B - Dk Choc Pudd blended with ice, coffee, spinach
    L - Boiled Shrimp over mixed greens
    D - Cauliflower soup, with roasted hatch chilis, chkn noodle soup, chkn broth
    S - hmmm, probably chocolate soy balls
  • Quote: Taco salad is one of my go-to easy meals. I prefer it to Big Mac bowl.
    I use ground grass-fed beef seasoned with chili powder, garlic, pepper, cumin, a little sriracha

Sometimes I serve it on romaine with some salsa & WF chipotle may mixture.

Sometimes I use my mockamole as the "dressing" - depending on where i am "veggie-wise"
    Thanks for the ideas Lisa - I have it on my menu for this week! I love the mockamole - I use it for all kinds of things (but am due to make more).

P1:

B: Crispy cereal pancakes
    S: Pina colada drink
    L: 1 cup steamed spinach
    D: 6 oz NY strip steak w/2 cups grilled leeks and mushrooms
    S: Raspberry jelly with 1 cup rhubarb
  • P1 - Alternatives

B: cinnamon roll quest bar
    S: 1/2 protein shake
    L: taco salad
    D: zoodles (zucchini noodles with homemade tomato sauce & 1 Morningstar patty, salad
    S: going to give Rainbow's whoppie pie recipe a try
  • B: Chocolate Drink
    L: Leak Soup with Spinich blended in
    D: Chicken Breast with grilled mushrooms.
    S: Butterscotch Pudding
  • B: Macadameia Cookie coffee w/2 splenda (x2) (soo tired this morning) and IP Vanilla Drink

L: IP chicken patty, giant mound of mixed greens (lettuce), 1/2 a cucumber

D: 8 oz steak with roasted zucchini tossed in olive oil and garlic pepper/sea salt until carmelized.

S: TBD.. depends if I am in a crunchy or pudding mood! lol
  • This taco salad sounds amazing, I need to try this.
    Quote: P1 IP and Alternatives

B - Crispy Cereal pancake w/ WF Blueberry on half and Maple on half; decaf coffee w/splash of EAS Caramel Cream

L - IP Broccoli Cheese Soup w/steamed broccoli/cauliflower (I have been getting steamer bags of this mix for 99 cents and it is often a go-to lunch when I am on the road working. Today I was home but in a hurry!)

S - HealthSmart BBQ Protein Chips (R) - they are SOOO good for that chip craving CRUNCH. Also comes in Pizza, Ranch and Salt-Vinegar... A bit shy on protein so I sometimes add an egg white elsewhere in the day (in my pancake) to supplement (and only have once in awhile.)

D - AMAZING Taco Salad! Sautee'd all my veg (zuchini, yellow squash, peppers, mushroms, cabbage and added onins at the end to sweat). Then cooked my meat w/an array of Mexican flavor spices; added a couple spoons of salsa, a little beef broth and a tiny dash of gaur gum to thicken, then put all the veggies into the mixture. Cooled it slightly then poured over my lettuce with WF Chipotle Ranch to which I added some smoked Chipotle Tabasco.. OMG!! I am SOOOOO having this again soon!!
  • Can I have the recipe for Rainbows crab cakes?
  • Quote: This taco salad sounds amazing, I need to try this.
    Tomorrow I am making it with chicken instead of beef... trying to keep beef to no more than two times per week.