Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasamimom View Post
When I started IP I was just starting to plan a Fiesta event. I was in charge of the caterer. I have been dreading the event because I know how great the food is from this particular cater... My Coach told me if I stayed 100% I could have the quac as long as it had no dairy in it. So I had my eye on the prize so to speak Today I steped on the scale and I am 1lb away from losing 40lbs. I think after all of this work I am not going to waste it by having any quac!!! I will wait!! I will thoroughly enjoy the carne asada and pollo asada though

I am so excited to wear a dress that was skin tight when I started this journey and fits really nicely today
isnt it amazing how our priorities change? Instead of planning cheats around big events, planning how to stay OP during them??? This is how to succeed and to learn to eat long-term...without the food as the focus. The event really is the priority, not the food, anyway, right?

Good for you!

I can see how your coach said a little guac would be okay for a special occasion, if she said to replace your oil for the day. 1 oz of avocado has about the same fat as 1 tsp of EVOO and 1g net carb. The trouble for me would be 2 oz of guac wouldn't be much. But a great coach is sure worth their weight in gold, aren't they?
Old 05-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: IP 140/115/115

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasamimom View Post
When I started IP I was just starting to plan a Fiesta event. I was in charge of the caterer. I have been dreading the event because I know how great the food is from this particular cater... My Coach told me if I stayed 100% I could have the quac as long as it had no dairy in it. So I had my eye on the prize so to speak Today I steped on the scale and I am 1lb away from losing 40lbs. I think after all of this work I am not going to waste it by having any quac!!! I will wait!! I will thoroughly enjoy the carne asada and pollo asada though

I am so excited to wear a dress that was skin tight when I started this journey and fits really nicely today
Good for you
The quac will be there in the future! When the time is right!
Way to go, enjoy the other foods!

D
Old 05-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Potato Puree = Bread

Plain Omelet = Zucchini French Toast
Is their anyway you could post both of those recipes?? I am always on my iPhone, which makes it hard to search for things.
Please and thank you!!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #19  
Start IP 4/8/2013

S/C/G: upper 174/163.9/130

Height: 5'4

Trying to do my best this weekend :/ started out my day with some IP mushroom soup. Wanted to make sure I was nice and full as I had a special baby shower to attend. With ALL the bad stuff there- cupcakes, cakes, French toast - fruit cheese..punch... I thought I did OK- I ate none of that stuff- here is what I had: 2 cups of coffee with stevia and cream~ then 2 pieces of quiche and spinach salad. The crust - I tried not to eat but it's there... I don't know why but I feel so sick - maybe the quiche ... Anyhow like I said I feel sick. If I eat I think I'm going to puke. Trying to get in more water before bed- but I can not eat my 2 other IP packs today. Now I'm worried about the dairy and quiche and I'm not sure what dressing was on salad. Tomorrow - Mother's Day - I'm saving myself for dinner at my inlaws. We're eating steak - and I'm bringing salad. No to the crusty rolls and baked potatoes. But my weigh in is on Monday. I didn't get all my veges in this week or today and I will also bring broccoli with me for tomorrow night. I guess I just feel blah. - sorry I don't get on much to chat but I hope I'm doing the right things. I'm pre-menopausal and a slow loser. I'm only losing 1.8 - 2 pounds a week but have lost inches every week. Thinking I should start my spin classes again - for my mental release (4 kids: helps with stress😏 ) but I don't want to slow down my already slow weight loss. Happy that the scale has finally started moving though- thought I was just meant to be this weight. Stay strong this weekend!
Old 05-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 320/IP303/197/135

Height: 5'3"

I tried two new things today: roasted turnips and a spinach smoothie. Both were delish! I usually keep my meals pretty basic but after 4.5 months it's time to try some new things.

Last edited by Cherie2888; 05-11-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #21  

Height: 5'7

Good evening everyone! It's been a busy day. Just finished making my family some quesadilla tacos and strawberry shortcake! When I was processing the strawberries, the scent was so tempting... so fresh and yummy! I had sauteed shrimp, asparagus, criminis and zucchini and I feel spoiled, so all is good.

I hope you all had a great OP day!
Old 05-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #22  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Height: 5'4"

Well. Today My daughter had her first ballet Recital (She's 5). So I had my IP Warm Chocolate Drink for breakfast then it was a rat race and I never ate again till 4:30! I had IP Cream of Broccoli soup but no veggies cause my parents called and wanted to take me and my sister for mothers day supper early. We went to Moxie's. Nothing they have I eat lol So I ordered Salt & Pepper wings, plain salad with cucumber and a spear of broccoli. BUT the wings came out breaded I peeled all of the batter off and ate just the meat, had all my salad with no dressing and my broccoli with a bit of salt. I am really hoping the chicken doesn't effect my weight loss on Monday. Hoping for a better OP day tomorrow.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #23  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Desiroo - I would bet money you feel gross because of the quiche. Not only was there crust (bread carbs your body hasn't had in a bit), but quiche is generally made with heavy cream and cheese mixed with the eggs. Plus, you doubled up the yuck by having more than 1 piece. Take it as a lesson learned, and start fresh in the morning - hopefully your tummy feels better!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Happy Mother's Day

Messed up big time last night. Decided to have a glass of wine which lead to three glasses of wine. The followed it up with nuts and pizza.

Need to dust myself off and get back on the program today.

Headache today!!!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #25  

S/C/G: IP 140/115/115

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetylady View Post
Happy Mother's Day

Messed up big time last night. Decided to have a glass of wine which lead to three glasses of wine. The followed it up with nuts and pizza.

Need to dust myself off and get back on the program today.

Headache today!!!!!
You'll feel better tomorrow!
Back on track! Move on, thats all!
You got this!

D
Old 05-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #26  

Height: 5'7

Safetylady: Take care of that headache with rest and lots of water! It's just one day! Can you do a day of P1 to get back on track or do you stay the course with P3?

Feel better!

Last edited by ZOMBIEDAWN; 05-12-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN View Post
Safetylady: Take care of that headache with rest and lots of water! It's just one day! Can you do a day of P1 to get back on track or do you stay the course with P3?

Feel better!
Today will be a P1 for me and maybe tomorrow also. The wine was not worth the pounding headache!!!! But, back on track today!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 188/see tracker/120

Height: 5'4"

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms! I've decided my gift this year is to finally get this weight off! I picked up my packets yesterday and today I'm cleaning out the kitchen to prepare for my new relationship with food! Thankful for this forum.... So much support and inspiration!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 320/IP303/197/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianonan View Post
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms! I've decided my gift this year is to finally get this weight off! I picked up my packets yesterday and today I'm cleaning out the kitchen to prepare for my new relationship with food! Thankful for this forum.... So much support and inspiration!
Pianonan- good for you! It sounds like you are starting off mentally strong. Good luck! Happy Mother's Day to all!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

Happy Mother's Day!!

I have been up all night, crying. I had to put my beloved dog of 13 years to sleep last night. I am in so much pain and miss him so much already!!
I have no idea how people move on after losing a parent.... Ali want to do is eat a huge cake, drink a bottle of wine and sleep for a week.
Closed Thread