What Are You WEARING Today Ipeeps? Vol 2

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Thanks Monica.

I love that shirt in your pic. You are melting away right in front of our eyes.
  • Monica: super cute!
    I HAVE GOT to get some new (or new-to-me) spring/summer tops. Mine are all 2x. I tried wearing one last week. It didn't look too bad (kinda stretchy) but kept falling off my shoulders. We forget about EVERYWHERE we lose inches
  • I have never shared on this page but I thought I would today :-) Here I am today at nearly 45 pounds down from my high weight at Christmas, 10 dress sizes down and over 35 inches lost. I feel great!

• Quote: I have never shared on this page but I thought I would today :-) Here I am today at nearly 45 pounds down from my high weight at Christmas, 10 dress sizes down and over 35 inches lost. I feel great!

You look as great as you feel!!! Congrats!
  • Quote: I have never shared on this page but I thought I would today :-) Here I am today at nearly 45 pounds down from my high weight at Christmas, 10 dress sizes down and over 35 inches lost. I feel great!

Very nice! Congrats!
    Awesome, Psycht! And Monica and Bubbleblower, you all look great!!

I haven't posted on this thread yet, and it may take me a while to get around to putting my pictures up of all my new outfits.

But....this weekend I shortened some new jeans (which is the story of my life). They were all size SIX!! It's pretty amazing. I was wearing size 22 pants one year ago. Now the 6s fit me perfectly! So I shortened and wore new off-white brushed corduroys and a great pair of six 6 skinny jeans that I got at J Jill with a gift certificate my daughters gave me for Christmas.

This afternoon at a school function I wore a my little coral skirt (see below) with the shirt TUCKED IN!! I haven't worn a tucked in top in many years!

It's great! I'll take pics eventually. The weird thing is that when I look at the size 6 pants they look just right to me. They don't look small to me. I think I've already adjusted to being this size. And I love it!
    [/IMG][/URL]
    You look beautiful, and it's apparent in the pic how good you feel about yourself.

joyshLooking forward to the pics Joysh. Your before and after pics are so inspirational.
  • Psycht you look fantastic!!!!
  • Yeah - Psycht - you totally glow & look great!

I have a pile of jeans I refused to part with over the years and am now able to wear two pairs of them again without having a full on muffin top protruding - it feels so great!

My smallest and most favorite pair with pretty hearts on the pockets are lovingly waiting for me at the end of Phase 1...or, maybe they will even be too big for me by then! Lol! :-)
  • Monica and Psycht, you're looking great! And joysh, I know exactly what you mean about tucking in your shirt. My DH did a double take the first time I tucked mine in (in an effort to get my baggy pants to stay up better! ) and said, "Oh, my! You do have a waist!"
  • 21-weeks Preggers
    Hey IPeeps! It's been a while since I've been on. It's been CRAZY busy here and I feel a little fish-out-of-water lately since I am pretty much anti-IP lately! I am 21-weeks preggers now and have kept a healthy gain. I am continuing to run 15 miles/wk (down from 25) and still weightlift 3x/week, but at a MUCH slower pace and lighter intensity keeping an eye on my HR throughout.

Here's what I wore today! ALL of it Old Navy:
    Tank top: Medium
    Gray Tunic: Medium Maternity
    Jeans: Dreamer Bootcut Size 8 ('regular' jeans, completely unzipped with belly band).

I was actually wearing my size 2's until about a month ago, then moved to 4's, now up to 8's. I have some size 12 Rockstar (super skinny cut) that button at the waist, but super baggy in the butt!

• You look fantastic Liz! So glad you posted a pic.
  • YOU ALL LOOK SO GREAT !!!! It's so inspiring to me to see you all and to see the weight you've lost and all the hard work that has paid off !!!

I've been on a little over 3 mths now, and have lost 50 pounds, with a little more than that to go. 5'7" I've taken all my clothes way in and haven't bought anything new until yesterday. Looked in the mirror and felt I looked the same as I did before. Took a pic on my cell and sent it to my daughter who hasn't seen my for almost 2 months. She wrote back , "holy sh__t !!!! Then she showed pic to her husband and he said, "who is that? " LOL Sure makes it all worth it. Long haul, but worth it.

Can't wait to get to through the next 50. I'm thinking the loss will really show more now that there's less to lose and I'm actually getting a shape back.

Have fun shopping! And keep sending pics. Love seeing you all
  • ShoppING!!!
    Well..I am in sweats and fuzzy slippers right now as it's been cold and rainy ...and although we saw the sun some today...it did not get out of the 50's. Spent a good bit of the day looking in a nicer resale shop for a formal dress for my nephew's wedding in mid May...found 2...one was $25 and the other was $19! I will invent something my husband needs to take me to to wear the second one! Also...I found a RACK FULL of Chicos and Jones NY ...all in my size. Since I took over 20 bags of clothes to goodwill last week....I made the most of what was hanging on that rack. Some was brand new...and even still had original price tags.
    Can't wait to get dressed TOMORROW.
  • New outfits!!