Old 03-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5''

Default Day 3 - Very tired

Today is Day 3 on the program and I'm feeling very weak. Day 1 and 2 went well. I was running late to work today and I had to run to catch my bus earlier this morning. Every since then, I've been feeling weak. I actually felt a bit dizzy after I sat down. I've had my IP breakfast (omelet) and drinking a lot of water. After today, I hope my energy will come back. People have said how this diet makes them feeling great and they have a lot of energy. Approximately what week(s) does that happen?
FreeBird3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #2  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

Today is most likely your worst day. Day 3 is notoriously hard.

The best advice I read regarding week 1 on IP is to treat yourself as if you are sick . . . meaning take it as easy as you can, keep your expectations low as far as physical accomplishments (like running!). Just get yourself through week 1 and you will be feeling great.

During my week 1, I had a bad headache for days 2 - 4 and also had bouts of feeling very hot and sweating, rapid heartbeat, etc. All that settled down after week 1.

Hang in there.
SylviesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #3  
IP start date 2/4/13

Height: 5'10"

This is a normal process and it truly depends on the detox process of what your body needs to release and reset. Your body is going under a big transformation with IP and it can cause a number of side effects. Give it 2 weeks and see how you are feeling. Your energy will increase as time goes on. Make sure you are staying hydrated and have another packet if you need one.

My 2nd week in I moved to my new home and turned pale during the move. I had to stop everything a get a shake into me and take it easy thereafter so don't push yourself too hard.

Hang in there, you will get through this!
SFNinerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote