3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Weekend Chat Sat/Sun Nov 3-4, 2012 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/269215-ip-weekend-chat-sat-sun-nov-3-4-2012-a.html)

snolover 11-04-2012 03:25 PM

Good afternoon! I am so glad we turned back our clocks yesterday! Boy does that feel good! It sure makes a big difference.

Quick question for you guys: is it okay to have a phase 2 lunch once in a while? Let's say once a week or two weeks if we really have to (when we go out or whatever)??? Any thoughts? Thanks!

wuv2bloved 11-04-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maezy1 (Post 4517995)
Just spoke to MIL and told her that I was on IP. She hosts Thanksgiving dinner which is rich and full of carbs and sugars. I told her that I would be bringing my own veggies etc that I can eat. I was so proud of myself for stepping up!!!

If y'all do "rice" dressing...save about 1/2-1cup of the meat mixture, make yourself some cauliflower rice and mix it together....its YOUR rice dressing and looks the same!

Hey everyone, looks like we have lots of NSV's and new pics popping up. Congrats to all and its great "seeing" everyone transform!

scorbett1103 11-04-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snolover (Post 4518755)
Good afternoon! I am so glad we turned back our clocks yesterday! Boy does that feel good! It sure makes a big difference.

Quick question for you guys: is it okay to have a phase 2 lunch once in a while? Let's say once a week or two weeks if we really have to (when we go out or whatever)??? Any thoughts? Thanks!

If you know you are going to be out for lunch instead of dinner, you can swap meals and do your protein at lunch and your lunch packet/veggies at dinnertime. You shouldn't bounce in and out of phase 1 and 2.

patns 11-04-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4518376)

Thanks for posting that picture. I haven't been able to find it here and just realized when I saw your post I didn't even know what I was looking for!

djs06 11-04-2012 05:23 PM

I can't believe I get to report this, but...

I went shopping for work pants, which I am in dire need of... The butt is sagging in everything I wear. I got a pair of 16s! I cannot believe it. I haven't worn a 16 since high school, and I weighed less...two months ago I was SQUUEZING into a 20.

They fit like a glove, too!

Fishette 11-04-2012 05:58 PM

That's a great NSV, djs! You are rocking this IP thing!

scorbett1103 11-04-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djs06 (Post 4518864)

I went shopping for work pants, which I am in dire need of... The butt is sagging in everything I wear. I got a pair of 16s! I cannot believe it. I haven't worn a 16 since high school, and I weighed less...two months ago I was SQUUEZING into a 20.

Amazing job!!!

About the size thing, I know exactly what you mean. I am currently wearing size 12 pants from my pre-prego days that fit VERY well, and I'm still 15-20 pounds from my initial goal (which I assumed was probably about 10-15lb heavier than I might end up at). I am giddy at the thought that I may see sizes that my butt hasn't squeezed into since I was in my TEENS!

maezy1 11-04-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

I am so inspired by you! Congrats!!!

snolover 11-04-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4518795)
If you know you are going to be out for lunch instead of dinner, you can swap meals and do your protein at lunch and your lunch packet/veggies at dinnertime. You shouldn't bounce in and out of phase 1 and 2.

Ok, thanks!

drakegirl 11-04-2012 08:07 PM

I am kind of panicing tonight - which is so silly - because I know better, but I move to phase 4 tomorrow and I feel completely overwhlemed and unprepared - again - this is so silly! Anyone who has been there- I could really use some reassurance and advice - thanks!

SDChickie 11-04-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

YEA FOR YOU!!! I did the same thing myself last week... and although I couldn't breathe well last week (breathing's overrated anyway!), they fit perfectly now, as do the second pair I bought. And in a couple of weeks, they'll be too big... as yours will for you! WOO HOO! :D

Hgamroth 11-04-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakegirl (Post 4518988)
I am kind of panicing tonight - which is so silly - because I know better, but I move to phase 4 tomorrow and I feel completely overwhlemed and unprepared - again - this is so silly! Anyone who has been there- I could really use some reassurance and advice - thanks!

I don't have advice but I do have congrats! Breathe. You've got this. :)

Andi90 11-04-2012 09:42 PM

Another good day...steak and egg for dinner...can't go over my 8 ounces of protein. Hopefully this Thursday I will be 3 pounds lighter...I will break 200.

Andi90 11-04-2012 09:44 PM

Great job!

CortneyMarie622 11-04-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

woohoo congrats!