Old 11-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #1  

Red face Got some freebies, I am soooo grateful

Hi, I just made a major score! I have been buying IP off and on from a clinic who basically sold to anyone whether you needed coaching or not. I haven't been there in awhile and needed some new boxes so I gave them a call. Found out they went out of business, unfortunately owner very sick and undergoing cancer treatment out of state. That is very sad to know and I hope she will recover and am sending good thoughts to her and her family.

I had a cell phone number for her husband and thought I'd call to see if they still happened to have any IP left they wanted to sell, he said yes and that his daughter would assist me. I contacted her and purchased 10 boxes at a cost of $20.00 a box of some things I was looking for and I mentioned if they had anything expired or about to expire I'd be interested in those too (I am not too concerned with anything being over expiration a few months).

Well lo and behold, THAT was a good question to ask because I scored (28) free boxes of IP (not packets but FULL sealed boxes of 7 packets!!! Can you believe it? She said since they were close to expiration or had expired, they just THROW THEM OUT because they cannot sell them. In the freebies, mostly I got a variety of puddings (which is fine by me) because I make those muffins w/ the egg whites out of them or do shakes, but I also got crepe mixes, some of the different bars, choco cookies and three boxes of PEANUT SOY PUFFS (which I have never had and wonder if there are any good recipes out there to try them in..?)

So I am feeling very grateful, and again I surely hope the owner will be soon to recover. For any of you that might be getting your products from a clinic that is not very busy or that is going out of business...you might try asking like I did...wowzer, what a savings! Off to clear some new storage spaces now
Wyo Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #2  
Committed Member

S/C/G: 181/160/140

Height: 5'8"

Wow - That is FABULOUS! You are set for awhile now! Hmm . . . I think I'll start researching smaller clinics in my area
GlacierGirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #3  

Yes, it doesn't hurt to ask. Now, what about those peanut soy puffs...I wonder what they will taste like?
Wyo Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 304/219.6/200

Height: 6'

Mmm the peanut soy puffs are delicious. Peanut buttery goodness.
ddd849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Mix half a pack of peanut balls with chocolate balls...peanut butter cups....mmmmmm

Last edited by Momto2cs; 11-02-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:30 AM   #6  
Holding on TIGHT

S/C/G: 225/195.4/166.2/135

Height: 5'1

Congratulations!!! I bet that was fun... The peanut butter soy puffs ARE good with the chocolate ones... yummy!
fourstubbs is offline   Reply With Quote