3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Wednesday 09/26/2012 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/266979-ip-daily-chat-wednesday-09-26-2012-a.html)

cbl70 09-26-2012 12:40 PM

Wuv is correct. If you exercised before IP you can continue. But if you didn't exercise before...don't start now.

Kwannybaby 09-26-2012 12:48 PM

Thanks for the fast replies!! I will definitely take working out into consideration because on my christmas break when we go to South Africa I know staying OP will be close to impossible so i will want to be working out so I dont gain to much weight back..

vwbunny 09-26-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwannybaby (Post 4480502)
Good Job you have been having good loses thats great! getting closer to that goal!keep up the incredible job.

CONGRATS Scorbett1103 that must me a great feeling. I'm so happy for you

Thanks so much!!!! It feels great!!

dawn again 09-26-2012 12:54 PM

Congrats vwbunny :)

lotusflowerbomb 09-26-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbl70 (Post 4480315)
Happy Wednesday!
I just had to share my awesome NSV. Yesterday I decided I needed a new pair of pants because my size 16's are now just too big. I went shopping for some size 14's but they were too big and so were the 12's. I walked away with a new pair of size 10's!

Congrats! What an accoplishment!

wuv2bloved 09-26-2012 01:01 PM

Its about choices you make when it comes to eating. You will not gain back your weight if you make the correct choices and stay away from the carbs and sugars, they are our worse enemy. Working out will gain muscle and muscle weighs more than fat...keep that in mind :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwannybaby (Post 4480524)
Thanks for the fast replies!! I will definitely take working out into consideration because on my christmas break when we go to South Africa I know staying OP will be close to impossible so i will want to be working out so I dont gain to much weight back..

greeniris 09-26-2012 01:08 PM

Wuv - you look radiant!

Congrats on the great losses and NSVs! Gotta love IP :D

wuv2bloved 09-26-2012 01:13 PM

:oThank you!
Quote:

Originally Posted by greeniris (Post 4480543)
Wuv - you look radiant!

Congrats on the great losses and NSVs! Gotta love IP :D

AngieBaby41 09-26-2012 01:58 PM

[/FONT]
Quote:

Originally Posted by cbl70 (Post 4480315)
Happy Wednesday!
I just had to share my awesome NSV. Yesterday I decided I needed a new pair of pants because my size 16's are now just too big. I went shopping for some size 14's but they were too big and so were the 12's. I walked away with a new pair of size 10's!

Congratulations!! :dance: I can't wait until I can do that! I've never worn a 14. Or a 12. Or a 10. If I did, it was in grade school before I ever really knew anything about sizing.

Alma4343 09-26-2012 02:21 PM

Hello, First week of IP. Thank everyone so much for all the information. I have read a lot over the past 5 days. Can someone help me with an artificial sweetner question? I read no aspartame. But, which ones are OK? I am doing a mix of IP and alternatives due to reading all the information on alternatives here. Thank you in advance

Bella73123 09-26-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leganegan (Post 4480458)
:hug: Well, you just hang in there and take care; things will get better...and then worse....and then better again... I guess that is life. You have us and the site for support and I am sure being healthy helps make the difficult times a little better.

Thanks Leganegan! It certainly helps to know that there are people in my corner :D

rofl306 09-26-2012 02:25 PM

Oh what a tough morning! I thought I would bake muffins for my family since they let two bananas get over ripe. I had been reading the forum and hearing how strong you bakers are and thought I could do it...

First I set out all the ingredients and realized I need some soy puffs to off set the want to eat the chocolate chips. That worked well. I didn't lick my fingers ever. After all the baking was done and my house smelled sooooo good...the last muffin out of the pan broke. How dare it! The temptation was so great! I tried to remove it again but the temptation was too great! I had to get my husband to remove the muffin so I wouldn't eat it. The muffins are now all locked away in tupperware. I should be okay.

kellycg102 09-26-2012 02:31 PM

I feel bad posting negative stuff on hear, especially after reading such great post, but I am FAILING miserably at maintenance! I am a binger.....kind of always have been but held it together the longest ever doing IP, but now in main thence.....I am binging and way worse then before. Because I couldn't have so much and for so long....I just can't top thinking about food. I almost "blackout" while I am doing it, can't reason with myself why I shouldn't do it. I thought being happy with my weight and myself finally after years of not, would take care of my food issues but clearly and super sadly not:(. So disappointed with myself, I don't know how to deal with it all. I am seeing a counsellor, my husband now knows my dirty little secret, and reading a book called binge breaker, but still having a hard time controlling myself. Every two days I am going off and eating more than most people would in two days. I am still going to the gym thankfully, but wow I have some serious issues.....sorry all just so sad and mad about the whole thing....I really thought this was it!

Doctorblue 09-26-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rofl306 (Post 4480643)
...the last muffin out of the pan broke. How dare it! The temptation was so great! I tried to remove it again but the temptation was too great! I had to get my husband to remove the muffin so I wouldn't eat it.

Way to stay strong!

vvei 09-26-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rofl306 (Post 4480643)
Oh what a tough morning! I thought I would bake muffins for my family since they let two bananas get over ripe. I had been reading the forum and hearing how strong you bakers are and thought I could do it...

First I set out all the ingredients and realized I need some soy puffs to off set the want to eat the chocolate chips. That worked well. I didn't lick my fingers ever. After all the baking was done and my house smelled sooooo good...the last muffin out of the pan broke. How dare it! The temptation was so great! I tried to remove it again but the temptation was too great! I had to get my husband to remove the muffin so I wouldn't eat it. The muffins are now all locked away in tupperware. I should be okay.

As a home-baker, I know exactly what you mean... I started to try to bake close to mealtimes or snack times and treat myself to a package that I really like. For me it's anything Chocolate-Mint... So I feel like I got a treat, and most importantly, no cheating!