Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol 13

WOW!!!.......I have been gone a few days and come back to over 523 post in our Vol 12 thread......It is with GREAT pleasure I am opening Vol 13 for those of us following our plans 100%. It takes a lot of dedication, determination and hard work to make that happen. Once we make the commitment to ourselves it is up to us to stay that way and not let anything get in the way of that. The key is to keep your eye on the prize which would be GOAL!!!....I know that each of us will get there at our own time but always know you are never alone in your journey...we are ALL on the same journey....so with that said on to the next VOL!!!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 09-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Woot, Woot, Volume 13!!!! If you are still here and hanging in for the best journey ever......well, YAY! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Labor day. My son did not want to go to the beach so I went to the lake and baked in the sun with my summer read. I enjoyed reflecting over my summer as I watched the lake diamonds dance on the water like sparkling little diamonds, happily playing in the sun. I found a remote spot in the woods, right along the beach, and planted my chair about 5 inches in to the water. Ahhhhhh, it was just yummy. It was breezy and coolish.....a sure sign that Autumn is approaching. I was hit by a falling acorn, which I took quite personally, as I am really trying to deny the approaching season......denial can be tough. The acorn, well, there was no denying that. In looking back, I should have saved it! I did find a spot where I can access the lake with my kayaks, even though the boat launch closes today..that makes me VERY happy. I am going to buy a wet suit....great visual.....to wear so that I can continue boating long in to the auntum months. Wet suits have always been something that was NOT an option at my former size. Hmmmm.....I wonder if they sell them in pink?
I went to see my daughter last evening for her 21st birthday at college. She could not believe the difference in my size and look. We have not seen each other for about two weeks. I told her about my drop in fat...and increase in lean....she said it was obvious. (I did not tell her until after she noticed.) She is a college athlete...so I will take THAT compliment!!! She is behind this program 100%....that means the world to me! She is a nursing student, and a lot of her nursing supervisors are on IP.
Hugs to you all!!! Yay for Labor Day!!!! So proud of each and every one of you!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #3  

Happy Labor Day!! And awesome work to all of us on a new Volume!

We're having a relaxing day, getting ready for the big day - back to school tomorrow. My baby starts kindergarten tomorrow, I just KNOW I'm going to work with mascara running down my face! He's sooo ready to go, its time. But it's hard on ol Mom's heart strings! My other DS starts Gr 6, the only year the two of them will share a school. And exciting year coming up!!!

We've enjoyed our 3 weeks of holidays, but its time to get back into routine. I'm looking forward to my noon hour salads and shake, kinda getting sick of the travelling RTD's and bars. Can't wait to make some fall comfort casseroles for the family, going to try some new IP recipes this fall! That's my goal for Sept - try one new recipe every week!!

Have a awesome week everyone, 100% all the way baby! Good luck with WI's. Mine is tomorrow, its TOM so I'm not expecting big things on the scale, but we all know there's more to life than the scale! Who cares really? LOL!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #4  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post

We're having a relaxing day, getting ready for the big day - back to school tomorrow. My baby starts kindergarten tomorrow, I just KNOW I'm going to work with mascara running down my face! He's sooo ready to go, its time. But it's hard on ol Mom's heart strings! My other DS starts Gr 6, the only year the two of them will share a school. And exciting year coming up!!!

We've enjoyed our 3 weeks of holidays, but its time to get back into routine. I'm looking forward to my noon hour salads and shake, kinda getting sick of the travelling RTD's and bars. Can't wait to make some fall comfort casseroles for the family, going to try some new IP recipes this fall! That's my goal for Sept - try one new recipe every week!!

Have a awesome week everyone, 100% all the way baby! Good luck with WI's. Mine is tomorrow, its TOM so I'm not expecting big things on the scale, but we all know there's more to life than the scale! Who cares really? LOL!
Glad to hear you're back in the groove. Sometimes it's hard to get into the back to school mode.

BTW, you're new picture looks GREAT. You're looking younger with each picture. Keep at it.

Molly
Old 09-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #5  

Quote:

Awwww, good luck tomorrow! I remember the first day of kindergarten for both of my kids. I cried more when they got off of the bus....so relieved that they were home and back to me!
Great idea about the new recipe a week. I have been laxing on trying new things.
Good luck on the WI. Weird pattern that I have noticed. I actually lose more the week leading up to my Tom, than I do when all is said and done!?
You look amazing, MomPattie!!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #6  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

VA.VA.VA.VOOM!!!!

Old 09-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #7  

Default Garlic and Herb Sauce Alert!!!

Yucky!! Bought some today, as it looked fab in the jar. I got it home and ...EWWWW! It tastes like someone elses puke! (As if our own isn't bad enough!)
Old 09-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
VA.VA.VA.VOOM!!!!

Like Like Like!!!!!! Pretty, pretty, pretty hotmamma!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #9  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

The Ten Steps to Success:

1. Try

2. Try again

3. Try harder

4. Try tomorrow

5. Try thinking about what has worked in the past

6. Try and ask someone who has done it

7. Try and figure out what is not working

8. Try it a different way

9. Try it once more

10. Don't stop trying!
Old 09-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

I survived the labor day weekend. Had a house full of people staying at our house so I cooked all weekend. Had friends over last night for dinner and cards. How fun. Made a huge breakfast this morning but I managed to stay 100 % OP all weekend. I am so proud of myself. Have a great week everyone.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Glad to hear you're back in the groove. Sometimes it's hard to get into the back to school mode.

BTW, you're new picture looks GREAT. You're looking younger with each picture. Keep at it.

Molly
Old 09-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #12  

Stayed OP my second week on Phase 1. Go tomorrow for my second weigh in. Love this sight so much info.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlady View Post
Stayed OP my second week on Phase 1. Go tomorrow for my second weigh in. Love this sight so much info.
Welcome newlady...hope you are in for the ride of your life!!!! You will do fantastically...you already have!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #14  

Geez. Shucks guys. You are making me blush!! Thanks though for the compliments. I only get them here. DH has YET to provide a compliment. Funny creatures these men. This is a board full of incredible beautiful souls!!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #15  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlady View Post
Welcome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
was breezy and coolish.....a sure sign that Autumn is approaching. I was hit by a falling acorn, which I took quite personally, as I am really trying to deny the approaching season......denial can be tough. The acorn, well, there was no denying that. In looking back, I should have saved it!
I wish we had a few cool breezes! We're in for at least a month or two of summer weather! Congrats on having your daughter notice your losses. My 8-year-old daughter told me the other day that I was skinny and that my loose skin isn't quite as flappy.

Quote:

My was so sad when my youngest started school. This year my oldest started 6th grade and moved from the primary school to the middle school. My kids won't be in the same school again until they go to high school.

I'm ready for my kids to go back to school. They've been off for a week because of Hurricane Issac and the labor day holiday. They were fine until today are now fighting nonstop.

BTW, you look fantastic!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I survived the labor day weekend. Had a house full of people staying at our house so I cooked all weekend. Had friends over last night for dinner and cards. How fun. Made a huge breakfast this morning but I managed to stay 100 % OP all weekend. I am so proud of myself. Have a great week everyone.
Great job! Congratulations for staying 100%!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Yucky!! Bought some today, as it looked fab in the jar. I got it home and ...EWWWW! It tastes like someone elses puke! (As if our own isn't bad enough!)
I have a jar of that in my pantry. I don't think I'll be opening it! That sounds horrid.

Last edited by SewingMomma; 09-03-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Closed Thread