3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Restart.... But committed yet again..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/265982-restart-but-committed-yet-again.html)

sunshine1986 09-10-2012 10:07 PM

Restart.... But committed yet again.....

It's been a long time since I've been on the boards, but I'm back because it's part of my accountability process. I love IP & was hooked the minute I started in July 2011. I was at my goal quicker than I imagined & was loving it.
I slid a little over the holidays last winter but jumped right back in at the of January.
This summer my mom was diagnosed with cancer & let's just say I always knew I was an emotional eater but this time it was very transparent, I wasn't hiding it at all & you name it, if it was junk food, I was consuming it!

Well, I'm still dealing with all the ups & downs with my mom, but I have got to get back on track! I Hate the way I feel & I want to be able to wear the awesome jeans I bought last year yet again. I need to feel that little high you get on WI day when the scale has gone down....

So here I am, Day 2 & I'm back.

darbs7 09-11-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshine1986 (Post 4464037)
It's been a long time since I've been on the boards, but I'm back because it's part of my accountability process. I love IP & was hooked the minute I started in July 2011. I was at my goal quicker than I imagined & was loving it.
I slid a little over the holidays last winter but jumped right back in at the of January.
This summer my mom was diagnosed with cancer & let's just say I always knew I was an emotional eater but this time it was very transparent, I wasn't hiding it at all & you name it, if it was junk food, I was consuming it!

Well, I'm still dealing with all the ups & downs with my mom, but I have got to get back on track! I Hate the way I feel & I want to be able to wear the awesome jeans I bought last year yet again. I need to feel that little high you get on WI day when the scale has gone down....

Very Sorry about your mom. That is sad to hear and difficult to deal with.

There are quite a few of us "rebooting" on two different threads....one is the maintainers thread and the other one is "reached goal....been in maintenance....need a small reboot" come over and join us all.

WorldTraveleronIP 09-11-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshine1986 (Post 4464037)

Hi Sunshine1986, I am in nearly the exact same position as you! I started IP October 2012 and lost 50 pounds (not to my goal weight, but I was happy). I said good-bye to my coach as my husband relocated to Colorado and I maintained by taking up jogging/gym and low carb eating for nearly a year. After pregnancy and a miscarriage, I fell right back into my comfort eating. I would stop at the store on my way to work and pick up cookies and candy and snack all day long while consuming endless cups of flavored coffee. I felt AWFUL. My head was fuzzy, I was aching and sore and not sleeping well. I am so grateful to be back on IP. I know exactly how you feel! Good luck to both of us!!:carrot:

sandralosingweight 09-11-2012 11:06 AM

Hello,

Why don't you join us on the re-starters thread where we are all on the same boat and encourage ourselves into losing it again :) :

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...arters-13.html