3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Wednesday 08/15/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/264611-ip-daily-chat-wednesday-08-15-12-a.html)

haddy4 08-15-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcvet (Post 4438506)

You look FANTASTIC........:o

aimeed3 08-15-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

WOW Vet!!! you look amazing!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

ragdoll74 08-15-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 (Post 4438510)
Pure Protein is the drinks and bars. Did you mean the protein store?

=) yes, it is plainprotein.com

LizRR 08-15-2012 04:44 PM

Quick check-in from Tucson travel...I am STARVING today (yesterday too) - I think the 2 hour time difference is messing with my hunger, can't WAIT to get home tomorrow! To my baby, my husband, my kitchen, and my first Phase 3 breakfast!

Kaypix 08-15-2012 04:54 PM

Afternoon check in

Hey everyone, saw tons of little losses today, think of it like all our little losses add up to something big... Working on a ms. Pacman pic in honor of whoever posted about a pacman flying around and eating all the fat...I know it's around there somewhere! LoL

Went to BWW today for lunch, proud to say I had a salad instead of fries, and my usual 8 wings instead of the 10 I had been getting. I have my snack to eat now, cinnamon vanilla cereal that is similar to cardboard...but once i eat it it'll be all gone then I can buy something new next week lol!

Just letting you all know that checking in here is making the difference for me getting back on track after my vacation, and you all make such a huge difference in my life, you'll never know. I can vent about DH, slow losses, stress at work or with my mother in law, and know that someone on here has been in my shoes, and will more than likely give me advise, and others will give me the support I need at that time. You all rock, and I just wanted you to all know that!

jennlnige 08-15-2012 04:57 PM

Such great WI's today. Week 5 and down another 2.4lbs. Was only .2 from the 20 pound mark. When I left I realized that my keys were in my pocket. :rolleyes: That could of gave my my 20 pound loss. All well!!!:D

stargirl66 08-15-2012 05:00 PM

Wow Vet! It's amazing how you've transformed yourself in just 4 months - that's just awesome!!!

jules26965 08-15-2012 05:04 PM

Great WI's and NSV's everyone! USMV Vet, your transformation is incredible and inspirational -- thank you for sharing your pics and yourself!

I can't remember which weigh in I had today (I think 8) because my coach was on vacation for 3 weeks and I was for 2, but today I was down 3.2# for the last week. Best WI I've had since the first one!

My friend who I'm doing IP with got back from London last night then informed me she was going to a burger joint for lunch THEN said she was feeling sluggish probably cause she ate so much at said burger joint. I'm going back through old WUV quotes for some tough love to send her. She has a WI today too, so hopefully her coach will get on her (mine doesn't but her coach is better than mine).

Kaypix 08-15-2012 05:21 PM

I'm a nerd...

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...manVsFatty.png

No mockery allowed...none!

bttrhalf 08-15-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaypix (Post 4438578)

oh m just love this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chloe222 08-15-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna (Post 4438252)
Hi everyone!

Today is WI3, expecting a lower number because I had two good numbers so far.

I had a bad day the other day, made a bunch of slip-ups.
This week has been tough!

You are doing the right thing by just getting back on the straight and narrow! Kudos to you!!

You are really learning how to handle life's slip ups and handling them gets easier over time. You are going to get the weight off and keep it off because you have the discipline to get right back on the horse! Life will alwys bring us challenges and we will all have those overwheliming moments, but its what you do immedately after that separates the winners from the losers. Some might say that others would never slip up, and there are those and my hat is off to them. They are role models, but you are too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoalFor40 (Post 4438255)
Hi all- weighed myself in today, only down two this week but I had a monster week one, so I will take it. I can feel changes in my body, my saggy belly seems to be pulling in, which is a good feeling!

Hope everyone has a great OP day today!

Two pounds is huge - that's 104 pounds in a year and also is 2 big mugs of overflowing fat - quite an accomplishment, really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4438276)
lisa...i posted this in another thread...but thought it might make you laugh and have a wonderful day!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
when i feel the hunger pains....
i try to think of a little mrs pacman running
all around inside of me gobbling up all that fat!!!!
it really helps!! silly i know...but anything
that helps me get to my goal i am willing to embrace!!

FEEL THE MISSION!!!!!!!!!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8293/7...8d992154ee.jpg

Great visual! Thanks Rainbow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan1956 (Post 4438285)
Had several Off P days this week so....no surprise I was UP 2 ponds today. I LOVE my coach and am back in the saddle again. I was trying some substitution foods (like Zone bars and Pure Protein bars) but they obviously didn't work for me so I'm going to suck it up, pay for the IP foods and do IP strictly this week and see what comes of it.

This was week 14 for me and even though I'm progressing slower than I would like I am doing well overall. The best thing is that I am not always short of breath when I move!!

Have a great day all you IP peeps!!

I read that phase 1 essentially keeps us around 25-40 g of carbs a day. Everyone has different capacities to burn carbs. Some can have the Pure Protein bars and still lose. I haven't tried them due to their carb count ( I use alternatives) but I do use Nashua Nutrition HealthSmart a lot since it seems to mirror IP well. (I especially like their variety pack :D)

Quote:

Vet, You look so amazing!! Your wife is going to be opening up a bakery soon! Better rest up. ;)

Kaypix 08-15-2012 05:32 PM

Still a Nerd...

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...nMazefatty.png

I really need to get a better hobby at work...

:cool:

jwdesselle 08-15-2012 05:34 PM

My official WI results (week 8)
Only down 1.5 lbs, but....
Inches, inches, inches!! Waist down to 34, chest down 1 inch, hips down an inch, chest down 1 inch.

Best part of today is finding out my Visceral Fat is down to 11. I'm not really sure what that means, but it is a lot better then when it started at 16. Coach said that it was really good. The scale she uses calculates your 'body age' When I started it said I had the body of a 55 year old. I'm 40!! Today, it said I had a 'body age' of 40!! I'm in a much better mood now.

jwdesselle 08-15-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

AWESOME DUDE

Kaypix 08-15-2012 05:57 PM

Awe crap

I just realized I shrunk to 5'6" at my last doctor visit...that means my "goal" weight might have gotten smaller :S NOT thrilled, not thrilled AT ALL about that >.< hmph!