3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 10 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/262949-home-100%25-vol-10-a.html)

wuv2bloved 07-16-2012 10:25 AM

Home of the 100% Vol 10

WOW...we are already on Vol 10 in less than a month, this is amazing how many of us are staying true to the program. We are all rocking this program to the max that is for sure. Although some of us are having trouble with our bodies each week we are still staying 100% which is amazing. Most would have already thrown in the towel and given up, NOT US....we are IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!....I am happy to say I am still LOVING this program after 15 months!!

jennlnige 07-16-2012 10:36 AM

This is day 6 for me, and have been absolutely 100%, and will be 100% through out this journey!!

Wuv, I have to tell you that you inspire me!!!! Your success was my final push into doing IP. So Thank You for sharing your journey!!

-Jennifer

wuv2bloved 07-16-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennlnige (Post 4406568)
This is day 6 for me, and have been absolutely 100%, and will be 100% through out this journey!!

Wuv, I have to tell you that you inspire me!!!! Your success was my final push into doing IP. So Thank You for sharing your journey!!

-Jennifer

YOU are welcome. You have made one of the BEST decisions in choosing this program :) Welcome to the IP family

aimeed3 07-16-2012 10:55 AM

Hi, Can I join in on this thread??

Wuv, I agree with everyone else. I love reading your posts. You are so motivating, inspiring and you tell it like it is. I like you. haha

Oh BTW I am 100% OP every single second of every single day.

wuv2bloved 07-16-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeed3 (Post 4406597)
Hi, Can I join in on this thread??

Wuv, I agree with everyone else. I love reading your posts. You are so motivating, inspiring and you tell it like it is. I like you. haha

Oh BTW I am 100% OP every single second of every single day.

HAHAHA....of course you can join this thread!!....I am originally a La girl so there is NO other way than to tell it like it is....lol

aimeed3 07-16-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4406647)
HAHAHA....of course you can join this thread!!....I am originally a La girl so there is NO other way than to tell it like it is....lol

HAHA!! you are so right girl!!!!

shathom 07-16-2012 01:05 PM

For everyone that wished me luck tonight in Vol 9 I thank you from the bottom of my heart :cloud9::cloud9:

Smooches!

rainbowsmiles 07-16-2012 01:30 PM

in case u missed it in #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by shathom (Post 4406346)
Good morning all, I had a wonderful weekend, too bad they end so quickly. Tonight I speak at my clinic, I am so excited to share my successes with those that are looking to get healthy :D Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a 100% OP Monday ;)

i am so excited for you!!! you are going to be AWESOME and i know this because JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!! :D:D:D:D your enthusiasm will just jump off your face and infect everyone!! :dance: keep doing that happy dance!!! woooohooo!!! :dance:

shathom 07-16-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4406842)
in case u missed it in #9

i am so excited for you!!! you are going to be AWESOME and i know this because JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!! :D:D:D:D your enthusiasm will just jump off your face and infect everyone!! :dance: keep doing that happy dance!!! woooohooo!!! :dance:

Thank you Rainbow, your excitement is infectious! Thank your for pumping my ego, :dance: happy dance, :dance: happy dance :D

shathom 07-16-2012 01:47 PM

BTW, I made the crispy cereal pancakes for the first time yesterday morning and they were AWESOME! I spread WF strawberry jam on top. yum :hun: like one of the hosts on QVC (David Venable) says, yum yum give me some!!

SewingMomma 07-16-2012 03:10 PM

No WI for me today. We're on our way to North Louisiana for a few days.

ptod 07-16-2012 04:26 PM

A few weeks ago both my DH & I had our annual physicals. As I become more comfortable telling him what I actually weigh, I finally asked him what he weighed. He told me 208.4 and I said "I am going to catch you soon!" He chuckled and said that I would scream right by him.

Well, last week I was in a funk and asked him for a favor. He said sure thing.....my favor was to get him to eat all the ice cream we had in the house so he would weigh more than me. I told you I was in a funk. :devil: He laughed and said well I weigh 201 now - unbeknownst to me, DH has been riding my recumbent bike nearly every day since his physical. It will be even harder to catch a moving target.....although I could try hitting the moving target. ;)

This morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen, he wandered in from the garage and reported that this morning he was at 199.8. I have to admit I said a bad word and told him to go back to the garage. :rollpin:

I shouldn't have told him to weigh only in the morning......but I have now told him that his weight is only official if he is holding a cat, preferably all 3, while he steps on the scale. :rofl:

jennlnige 07-16-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4407089)
A few weeks ago both my DH & I had our annual physicals. As I become more comfortable telling him what I actually weigh, I finally asked him what he weighed. He told me 208.4 and I said "I am going to catch you soon!" He chuckled and said that I would scream right by him.

Well, last week I was in a funk and asked him for a favor. He said sure thing.....my favor was to get him to eat all the ice cream we had in the house so he would weigh more than me. I told you I was in a funk. :devil: He laughed and said well I weigh 201 now - unbeknownst to me, DH has been riding my recumbent bike nearly every day since his physical. It will be even harder to catch a moving target.....although I could try hitting the moving target. ;)

This morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen, he wandered in from the garage and reported that this morning he was at 199.8. I have to admit I said a bad word and told him to go back to the garage. :rollpin:

I shouldn't have told him to weigh only in the morning......but I have now told him that his weight is only official if he is holding a cat, preferably all 3, while he steps on the scale. :rofl:

That just made me LOL!!!! :lol: My DH is the same way, he just has to think about losing weight and it starts coming off.

-Jennifer

ptod 07-16-2012 04:33 PM

shathom - I can't wait to her how excited you made everyone at your clinic's seminar! Flash that pretty smile and share your great success story and I imagine that everyone will sign right up.

New Path - :hug:

joysh 07-16-2012 04:46 PM

And my news is that I lost another 2 pounds at WI #5 today!! Hooray! Another 2 pounds gone forever! Hooray for another 100% week!:carrot::carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4406647)

Yay, Louisiana girls!!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SewingMomma (Post 4406975)
No WI for me today. We're on our way to North Louisiana for a few days.

How far north? Where are you off to?

wuv2bloved 07-16-2012 05:31 PM

Well I did it...I called and made an appointment with a plastic surgeon for Monday the 23rd!....I wanna know exactly what I have to lose and how much extra skin I have. I am nervous and scared!

kerrybaby 07-16-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shathom (Post 4406800)
For everyone that wished me luck tonight in Vol 9 I thank you from the bottom of my heart :cloud9::cloud9:

Smooches!

GOOD LUCK DARLING!!!

Julie- You and your family will most certainly be in my prayers, I hope that faith can guide you through this rough patch...

Sooooo im pretty scared about my WI tomorrow... I have my own scale at home and it usually about 8 lbs less than my weigh in... and if this is all true I will definitely have gained this week... I have done nothing different, stayed 100% OP... all I can think of is maybe the steroids they put me on for the pneumonia made me retain a little.... Well Im really praying for a loss tomorrow... Hope you all have had a great start to your week!

SewingMomma 07-16-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joysh (Post 4407113)
How far north? Where are you off to?

Shreveport. We usually spend a few days up here each summer. My sister lives here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4407159)
Well I did it...I called and made an appointment with a plastic surgeon for Monday the 23rd!....I wanna know exactly what I have to lose and how much extra skin I have. I am nervous and scared!

Yeah... Exciting and scary at the same time!

patns 07-16-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

That will be so good to know and will give you info to plan ahead.

I know how you feel, I lost 70 pounds in total, not nearly as much as you did but I'd like to know how much of the deflated tire around my middle is loose skin and how much is actually fat.
It will be so good for you to have some definite answers.

Your ticker is tantalizingly close to goal!

Pat

ptod 07-16-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Be excited too! I'm sure the doctor will be impressed by your story.
Love your new avatar. You are beaming! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrybaby (Post 4407163)
... all I can think of is maybe the steroids they put me on for the pneumonia made me retain a little....

I have been through many changes in medicine since I started IP. Some did cause me to retain water and I did have a few times where I went up a little. Once my body got used to the new pill or the medicine worked its way out of my system the scale started moving down again. Keep the faith!

Beck81 07-16-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Good luck, Wuv. I have seen some of those surgeries on TV and it really makes a difference. You deserve it!

Delgen 07-16-2012 08:12 PM

Yay!

Good news for me finally. The whoosh fairy visited me at WI today. I lost 3.5 pounds! Eliminating the restricteds and higher carb veggies really helped.

Plus I find out I misread the fats per day.... I though it was 1 - 2 tablespoons per day. Not teaspoons. Oops! So reducing my fats probably helped too.

Plus, I hit 31 for BMI, And my coach said I may be better at 135 instead of 130. So I am going to set my goal at 25 BMI and see what the weight will be.

Overall, super excited.
Treated myself to a new outfit at Chicos, and bought size 1 in a pair of white pants, tank and and a bright red shirt....all size 1 (about size 8-10 in regular sizes).
:D:D:D

mompattie 07-16-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Oooooo how exciting!!!! Don't be scared, be proud of that skin, but proud to let that skin go and start a new chapter!!! You've earned this joy!!!

Delgen 07-16-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Good for you! I think this is very exciting for you!

mightbe 07-16-2012 08:50 PM

Wuv, that is awesome, you have done such an amazing job! :D

joysh 07-16-2012 10:00 PM

Sewingmama, I sent you a pm, but you probably left on your trip already.

DanafromAustin 07-16-2012 10:44 PM

Hi everyone! Miss catching up with y'all but I'm off on my trip with my friend who has been doing IP with me. We are having a great time shopping, sightseeing, beach time and yes...eating too. I will be paying the price when I get back home, but we are walking a lot and having a great time. As soon as the airplane wheels touch down in Austin next Saturday night it's back to phase 1 until at least my next and last trip of the summer.

Hope everyone has a good week.

mom2hi 07-16-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Wuv: good for you! My sister had lapband surgery and lost 140lbs, she hasn't gotten an eval for plastic surgery but talks about it alot, as if it's the "final step." I hope you found a great doctor who will understand and respect your awesome accomplishments!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delgen (Post 4407291)
Good news for me finally. The whoosh fairy visited me at WI today. I lost 3.5 pounds! Eliminating the restricteds and higher carb veggies really helped.

Plus I find out I misread the fats per day.... I though it was 1 - 2 tablespoons per day. Not teaspoons. Oops! So reducing my fats probably helped too.

Plus, I hit 31 for BMI, And my coach said I may be better at 135 instead of 130. So I am going to set my goal at 25 BMI and see what the weight will be.

Overall, super excited.
Treated myself to a new outfit at Chicos, and bought size 1 in a pair of white pants, tank and and a bright red shirt....all size 1 (about size 8-10 in regular sizes).

Way to go! Awesome to shop and buy yourself a new treat for the progress!

rainbowsmiles 07-17-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4407465)
Hi everyone! Miss catching up with y'all but I'm off on my trip with my friend who has been doing IP with me. We are having a great time shopping, sightseeing, beach time and yes...eating too. I will be paying the price when I get back home, but we are walking a lot and having a great time. As soon as the airplane wheels touch down in Austin next Saturday night it's back to phase 1 until at least my next and last trip of the summer.

Hope everyone has a good week.

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thinking about you :)

Tmg1989 07-17-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Overall, super excited.

Excellent! Congrats! My friends got all my Chico's size 3s! Wiped out my closet and am slowing rebuilding! Enjoy! Going to see where my BMI is on Thursday and adjust accordingly..

Have a great day all!

justbecause53 07-17-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Overall, super excited.

Wow! What a great day you had! Your outfit at Chicos sounds like the perfect reward for your hard work. Keep staying OP, Cindy, you're almost there!

shathom 07-17-2012 08:58 AM

Good morning all, I did my speach last night at the clinic and I was so nervous! I have to give briefs for my job all the time and I'm fine, this however made me nervous. The audience however was so supportive and kept clapping while I was talking about what IP has done for me so I calmed down in no time :cp:. Afterwards there were 16 people that went to the counter to either sign up or ask additional questions :D. I am so proud of what I've accomplished so far being 100% IP, can't wait to see what is coming in the future!

Smooches!

mompattie 07-17-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shathom (Post 4407771)
Good morning all, I did my speach last night at the clinic and I was so nervous! I have to give briefs for my job all the time and I'm fine, this however made me nervous. The audience however was so supportive and kept clapping while I was talking about what IP has done for me so I calmed down in no time :cp:. Afterwards there were 16 people that went to the counter to either sign up or ask additional questions :D. I am so proud of what I've accomplished so far being 100% IP, can't wait to see what is coming in the future!

Smooches!

You are awesome!!!! Spread that joy, it's infectious!

Another 100% OP day coming right up!!! My first mini goal was to lose 40 by my 40th BD in Aug....I'm one pound away!!! In July!!! Yes!!!!! Love IP!! Gotta stay clean and 100%!!

pacia1223 07-17-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Smooches!

That is awesome Shathom! That has to be a great feeling!

shathom 07-17-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

woohoo, don't be nervous, you are going to look marvelous after you have the surgery;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrybaby (Post 4407163)
GOOD LUCK DARLING!!!

Julie- You and your family will most certainly be in my prayers, I hope that faith can guide you through this rough patch...

Sooooo im pretty scared about my WI tomorrow... I have my own scale at home and it usually about 8 lbs less than my weigh in... and if this is all true I will definitely have gained this week... I have done nothing different, stayed 100% OP... all I can think of is maybe the steroids they put me on for the pneumonia made me retain a little.... Well Im really praying for a loss tomorrow... Hope you all have had a great start to your week!

Thank you, you will do great at your WI :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4407089)

:corn: I wanna watch you hit him :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4407096)
shathom - I can't wait to her how excited you made everyone at your clinic's seminar! Flash that pretty smile and share your great success story and I imagine that everyone will sign right up.

New Path - :hug:

:D not quite everyone but quite a few!

Quote:

Originally Posted by joysh (Post 4407113)
And my news is that I lost another 2 pounds at WI #5 today!! Hooray! Another 2 pounds gone forever! Hooray for another 100% week!:carrot::carrot:

woo hoo great WI:goodscale

shathom 07-17-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Overall, super excited.

woohoo, great WI, great that you got the pounds melting again, congrats!:congrat:

rainbowsmiles 07-17-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Smooches!

well......I KNEW YOU'D BE AWESOME!!!!!!! so proud of you.....PROUD!!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug:
way to go!!!! :bravo: :congrat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4407777)
You are awesome!!!! Spread that joy, it's infectious!

Another 100% OP day coming right up!!! My first mini goal was to lose 40 by my 40th BD in Aug....I'm one pound away!!! In July!!! Yes!!!!! Love IP!! Gotta stay clean and 100%!!

:dust::dust::dust:
:yay::yay::yay:
:cheer::woohoo: :cheer:
:cheer3::cheer2:
:encore:

GO PATTIE GO PATTIE !! YOU GOT THIS!! YOU GOT THIS!!

:coach: OK last pound....take a hike!!!

justbecause53 07-17-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Smooches!

That's great! I'm sure your enthusiasm for the program came across loud and clear to the audience. Your story is exactly what they want for themselves, so no wonder they wanted to join the journey! :bravo:

momat40 07-17-2012 09:37 AM

Hi all,

Haven't posted in a while since I was on vacation with my family. IT IS POSSIBLE to stay 100% OP while on vacation. My family was impressed with my determination and vowed to follow suit when they got home. I did most if not all of the cooking and they really enjoyed the different ways to eat veggies and protein. The only thing I slacked on was my water intake as we were at the beach and running after 6 kids.

small tip: we were at the beach during lunch one day and I forgot the salad and veggies in the fridge. Of course, the beach bar only had iceberg lettuce, but I did notice they made philly cheese steaks... so I asked for the peppers (red & green) cut up raw as my alternative. It was delicious and I stayed OP :)

As of today I'm 2 lbs from my original goal of 150 but I'm changing it to 145 and then reasses again.

Thank you for this forum of positive vibes that keeps me going. :)

Busymomx4 07-17-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Yay wuv, i know its scary but super exciting :) The hardest part for me was the pictures..which i did not ask to see, lol.