Old 06-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Question Recipe for Rubarb crumble???? Help finding it?

Hey all..

Cant remember the recipe for rubarb crumble. Was going to try it out tonight..If someone could post it for me or tell me where i can find it..that would be grand..I dont have time to go searching through all the recipes in the forum.

Thanks
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #2  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Hey all..

Cant remember the recipe for rubarb crumble. Was going to try it out tonight..If someone could post it for me or tell me where i can find it..that would be grand..I dont have time to go searching through all the recipes in the forum.

Thanks
I have a recipe for rhubarb crisp, not crumble. Maybe the same?? And one for Rhubarb Cake that has crushed cereal on it.

Rhubarb Crisp
Preheat oven to 350 Spray a small dish with Pam ( I use a brie baker) Put about a cup cut up of Rhubarb in. Add a package of splenda or sweetner of choice Microwave for 2 minutes, mix it and if not tender give it another minute Mix a packet of IP oatmeal with about 2 ounces of water. Pour it over rhubarb and put it in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.

Rhubarb Cake
Prepare Rhubarb as for crisp Crush an unopened packet of crispy cereal with a rolling pin Beat two egg whites until frothy Add pinch of salt, 1/4 teaspoon baking powder; 1/4 teaspoon vanilla Fold in the crushed cereal Pour over the rhubarb mixture Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #3  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Thanks Molly..will have to try them tommorow night for dessert..
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote