Old 06-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #1  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up Feeling sick...why???

So since Thursday evening I have been feeling like I am going to throw up. I have a headache and just plain yucky feeling. I haven't done anything differently but it is to the point where I cant eat. I choke back my drinks but I can't eat dinner or my veggies. Has anyone experienced this and can help shed some light on this?

And NO I am not pregnant, I can't have children
kmc1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 276/212.4/160

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
So since Thursday evening I have been feeling like I am going to throw up. I have a headache and just plain yucky feeling. I haven't done anything differently but it is to the point where I cant eat. I choke back my drinks but I can't eat dinner or my veggies. Has anyone experienced this and can help shed some light on this?

And NO I am not pregnant, I can't have children
Im not sure if it is program related but their is a virus passing around that is causing nausea and flu like symptoms.
Some are experiencing vomiting and diarrhea. It has passed through our office and many more that i know of....just a thought. I hope you feel better soon....perhaps you could try sipping low sodium broth and teas to keep you hydrated at the least....sending you hugs...
wendywendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Have you been getting enough salt? Or, it could be a bug. My DH had a stomach bug last week.
Meadow Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #4  
Started IP 09/05/12

S/C/G: 203/160/160

Height: 5'7"

I've been strugging with nausea for the last 3-4 days. I can't stomach some of the stuff I used to like, and forcing my veggies down is pretty much impossible (couldn't do it last night so I skipped them). Not sure if it's program-related, but you're not alone.
Kikie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

I had the same thing, I wasn't hungry and felt sick, my cheeks were even flushed looking and was very tired. I had a hard time to eat my veggitables, its less now, but seems more at night to happen. I asked the coach why and she didnt know, wanted me to buy some licquid to give me energy. I said no, I dont think that is what I need lol....hopefully it will go away!
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #6  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

I am glad to know I am not alone, but hate that I am not alone! I don't know if it is a bug or not. I haven't left my house since last week, but I have had the D and have been dizzy today. I figure that is lack of food. I have been drinking Poweraid Zero to try to help some. YUCKY!
kmc1021 is offline   Reply With Quote